Old May 19th 04, 11:41 PM
NewYorkDave

Default QRK Model 5 console: info sought

This is a little 5-pot radio console. I bought it intending to strip
out the Shallco attenuators and other parts; but it's in nice shape
overall, so now I'm thinking of keeping it together. Problem is, the
little plug-in boards (preamps, transformers, line amp, etc.) were
removed before I bought it, and it's not obvious just from looking at
the thing where they should plug in. I don't have enough free time to
attempt repair or even testing of this thing without a schematic.
Anybody got documentation for the Model 5? Thanks in advance.

--Dave in N.Y.