Old June 26th 04, 05:30 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default WTB: Wanted: Dead or alive!!

Want to buy:

AM radio station "Dog". Need not be profitble. Need
not even be on the air. Any market considered.

Prefer stations with real estate and seller financing.

No "pure" daytimers. Must have at least 50 watts night
power. Prefer to stay away from directionals.

Top of the list: Class "C" (formerly Class IV) AM with
real estate and seller financing.

FCC license must be intact and if the tower and/or
studio site is leased, there must be no issues with
respect to taking over said lease.

Finder'fee paid! Finder's fee paid. What I am trying
to say is that a Finder's fee will be paid!

Finder's fee paid, you fruitloop. PAY attention!!!

Tel: (478)741-1710 in Macon, GA

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail