Old September 1st 04, 07:30 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default For sale: Partial interest in AM daytimer in small Alabama market.

For sale:

(The "Radio Crazy" is loose!!!)

Partial interest in 1 KW AM daytimer in small Alabama
city. Non-directional. County seat. City of over
10,000 population. About 30,000 in county.

This is a joint venture. There is an element of risk
and you could lose all or part of your investment.

Active or inactive investors with at least $5,000 each
are welcome. All investors would be on the board with
full voting rights if desired. No investor can hold
over 49 percent interest. This goes for me too!

Total consideration for the station will be about
$40,000. No real estate is included. NO REAL ESTATE IS
INCLUDED!! You heard it first from me, kiddies!!