Old October 31st 04, 03:53 PM
Mike Terry

Default Pirate Radio 603 AM on TV Aland

Interesting photos of the ship, studios and Mike West at
http://www.tv.aland.fi/

Although the ship is in Finland the website is in the Swedish as it is the
language of the area. I have just received the following translation:

"A quick translation gives this (it's in Swedish - Finnish is a completely
different thing).

During the last two weeks it has happened more within radio then during the
last two years. See this program and get updated! We have met Fredrik
Karlström, Donny Isaksson and Eva Gyllander on the new Steel FM and RixFM
Åland, that will start broadcasting on November 15. We have also been on the
islands radiostation, and met radioboss Astrid Olhagen. Lantrådet (I am not
sure about that title as it is a title used in Finland, not in Sweden. But
it is a political title) Roger Nordlund gives his view on the radio coverage
of the political powers.

On the radioship is the legendary Mike Spenser from Brooklyn, New York still
housed. Pirate Radio 603 Am is already known far outside the borders of
Åland. Visit "Massmedialt" and see what Mike Spenser has to tell. You will
also meet ex colleague of Mike Spenser, DJ Mike West from Cyprus. In a cabin
on Vårdö, TV Åland, as the first media, has met the man who might lead the
future mediumwavestation. The program is produced by Mats Granesäter and
Kalle Wetterström.

The rest is about when the program will be broadcast.

73

Sven Ohlsson
Sweden"