Old November 2nd 04, 09:30 PM
Allison Halco

Default college radio stations

Hello all,

I am a college student working on an article for a magazine writing
class about college radio stations. I am exploring the history of
college radio and its role today, as an outlet for non-mainstream
music and ideas, compared to the many commercial, conglomerate-run
stations. I would appreciate any input on the subject - whether it be
your opinion about college radio's role today or facts about the
history of college radio (or anything else!) If you would be willing
to help me, feel free to post a reply or e-mail me at
. Thanks so much!