Old November 27th 04, 11:45 PM
Mike Terry

Default Sirius to carry English Premier League soccer commentaries

You are in for a treat!

US satellite radio broadcaster Sirius has signed a deal with the English
Premier League to carry soccer commentaries. The deal, effective
immediately, runs through to May 2007. Subscribers across America will be
able to tune in to regular live and delayed coverage of English football.
( More at http://medianetwork.blogspot.com/ )

Old November 29th 04, 09:09 PM
Idoru

Wow! Thanks for the information Mike! This makes purchasing a more
difficult choice. I know that XM carries MLB (Major League Baseball),
so if you like baseball and soccer, you may need two services! Now if
you like NFL (National Football League) games, you are in luck, I
believe they are on Sirius.

I love to watch Premiere League on Fox Sports World.

Later!

I.

"Mike Terry" wrote in
:

Old December 6th 04, 05:23 PM
Tyler Wells

"Mike Terry" wrote in message ...
You are in for a treat!

US satellite radio broadcaster Sirius has signed a deal with the English
Premier League to carry soccer commentaries. The deal, effective
immediately, runs through to May 2007. Subscribers across America will be
able to tune in to regular live and delayed coverage of English football.
( More at http://medianetwork.blogspot.com/ )

This is great news for Sirius! Now on top of all the great NFL,
College, NBA, NHL we have soccer! I am looking forward to this, and
it truly just adds to the overall picture of the great sports
programming. Congrats Sirius!