Old December 27th 04, 01:31 AM
Foxsrus1

Default Stan "hangs it up" (INSIDE RADIO)

Syndicated talker Stan Major hangs it up (for now). Stan’s worked as many
hours on the air as anybody we can think of in recent years (and some difficult
overnight and morning drive shifts). Now he tells National Radio Network owner
Alex Langer “we had a good run, but I’m just tapped out.” A big part of
that — dealing with the loss of his only daughter to cancer. That was the
first week of December. Langer hopes Stan will be amenable to working in the
future. But we asked Stan if he’ll be doing any other airwork for now. He
says “nope, nothing.” National Radio Network’s “American Breakfast”
now clears in markets like Boston, Pittsburgh, St. Louis, Phoenix, and
Sarasota. Stan also airs on the Cable Radio Network. Last broadcast:
December 31. Reach Stan at .”