Old August 7th 20, 10:47 PM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.info

Default [RadioInsight] 1974 Is the Land of the Lost Factor

RadioInsight

1974 Is the Land of the Lost Factor

https://radioinsight.com/ross/194432...e-lost-factor/

Eighteen months ago, a Facebook friend commented on a posting of a WLS
Chicago survey from February 1974. The No. 1 song was Terry Jacks, “Seasons
in the Sun.” The No. 2 song was the theme from The Way We Were by Barbra
Streisand. The two songs at the top of that list went on, in reverse order,
to become Billboard’s top two songs of the year. “This, in my opinion, is
the playlist that killed AM Top 40 radio,” wrote veteran PD/station owner
Pat “Martin” Lopeman.
Whatever your feelings about the hits of the ‘70s, 1974 is often considered
their epicenter. “Seasons in the Sun” is always the first and most
galvanizing reference. It’s practically the song that Barry Scott’s “The
Lost 45s!” specialty show was invented for. Before “Reservoir Dogs,” Rhino
Records’ ‘70s compilations, or SiriusXM’s ‘70s on 7. “The Lost 45s!” was
the first place to address ‘70s pop as an entity in any way other than
“thank God it’s gone.” Jacks was Scott’s first guest, and “Seasons” is
still the all-time champ on the show’s Labor Day Weekend Top 100. It has
also made other appearances in this column.
1974 is a year of oddball provocations, from “Annie’s Song” to “The Night
Chicago Died” to the debut of “Abra-Ca-Dabra” by the DeFranco Family; (the
latter didn’t make Billboard’s Top 100 of the year, but it is in the top 10
at WLS). But 1974 is also a great year for R&B (“For the Love of Money,”
“Hollywood Swingin’,” “Tell Me Something Good,” “Mighty Love”) and the year
in rock that gave us “The Joker,” “Band on the Run,” and “Sweet Home
Alabama.” And if you’re one of those people nostalgic for a time when “Top
40 played it all,” it’s definitely one of those years.
1974 produced dozens of hits that should have found a place when the “good
time oldies” format moved from the ‘60s to the ‘70sCome and Get Your Love,”
“Waterloo,” “Dancing Machine,” “Rock On,” “Smokin’ in the Boys Room,” “Rock
Your Baby,” “Rock the Boat.” Only a few of those found a home even at the
format’s fringes; now Classic Hits is mostly living in the ‘80s anyway.
Scott says this year’s “Lost 45s!” countdown will evenly split between ‘70s
and ‘80s, but 1974 will maintain a strong presence, given the iconic nature
of many of that year’s hits.
In a year that stretched from “Eres Tu” to “Radar Love,” the rockin’ pop
records of mid-‘70s screaming Top 40 aren’t the songs with 1974’s highest
“Lost Factor”—our calculation of which songs traveled the furthest between
saturation airplay then and negligible airplay today. Even “Seasons in the
Sun” only finishes at No. 36 in our calculations. “The Night Chicago Died,”
another one of the year’s top provocations, is No. 48. The Blue Swede
version of “Hooked on a Feeling” is actually the No. 21 most-played song of
the year’s Billboard Top 100 hits.
The two songs that do have the highest “Lost Factor” of the year are songs
that would undoubtedly be controversial lyrically today, in part because
they were controversial in 1974. “(You’re) Having My Baby” by Paul Anka is
No. 1 with a Lost Factor of 73, higher than any “Lost Factor” number from
the 1980s, although still short of the perfect 100 score for 1960’s “Theme
From A Summer Place.” We haven’t announced rankings for the entire ‘70s
yet, but when we do, Anka’s hit will be the newest song in a top 10
otherwise dominated by 1970-72 titles. Mac Davis’s “One Hell of a Woman,” a
song that drew similar accusations of chauvinism, is second with a 46 score.
Here are the top “lost factor” hits of 1974, based on points for their
standing for the year divided by the number of plays they receive now. In
parenthesis is the “lost factor,” followed by the number of spins the songs
received in the U.S. and Canada according to BDS in the week prior to my
calculations.

Paul Anka, “(You’re) Having My Baby” (lost factor 73, spins for the week 1)
Mac Davis, “One Hell of a Woman” (46, 2)
Jim Stafford, “Spiders and Snakes” (43, 2)
Cher, “Dark Lady” (34, 2)
O’Jays, “Put Your Hands Together” (33, 0)
Helen Reddy, “Leave Me Alone (Ruby Red Dress)” (30, 1)
Ray Stevens, “The Streak” (23, 4)
Mike Oldfield, “Tubular Bells (Theme From ‘The Exorcist)” (22, 0)
Donny & Marie Osmond, “I’m Leaving It (All) Up to You” (20, 0)
Bo Donaldson & Heywoods, “Billy Don’t Be a Hero” (20, 4)
Sister Janet Mead, “The Lord’s Prayer” (15, 0)
Lamont Dozier, “Trying to Hold On to My Woman” (14, 0)
Ringo Starr, “Oh My My” (14, 2)
Marvin Hamlisch, “The Entertainer (Music From The Sting)” (13, 4)
Barbra Streisand, “The Way We Were” (11, 9)

Streisand, like other ‘70s MOR artists, is becoming a familiar presence in
our “Lost Factor” articles. When we looked at the Lost Factor for 1977
songs, “Evergreen” was a rare exception of a megahit now lost to time. It
was the No. 4 song of 1977, but still made our top 15 most lost. But “The
Way We Were” was the No. 1 song of its year.
The rest of the top 15 fits with established themes among songs with high
lost factors: novelties (“Spiders And Snakes,” “The Streak”); teen acts
(Donny & Marie, “Billy Don’t Be a Hero,” the latter of which sort of ticks
the novelty box as well); instrumental movie themes from The Exorcist and
The Sting); female pop/MOR acts (Cher, Helen Reddy, Streisand, although
Lost Factor perennial Olivia Newton-John doesn’t make her first appearance
this year until No. 39).
As is also the case in most of the early ‘70s calculations I’ve done, there
are also a couple of R&B titles among the top 15 “Put Your Hands Together”
and “Tryin’ to Hold on to My Woman” that I don’t regard as in any way
risible. Both were songs that didn’t cross over in every market. Where they
did, neither typically reached power rotation — another distinguishing
factor of many of the songs that are the most lost now. The former also had
the issue of being overshadowed by the O’Jays single that followed, “For
the Love of Money.”
Here are the songs with more than 100 spins for the previous week that now
punch above their weight — getting the most monitored spins at broadcast
radio, compared to their year-end placing for 1974. (Incredibly, “Sweet
Home Alabama,” a fall release, falls between the cracks and does not make
the year-end chart for either 1974 or 1975, joining 1977’s “Brick House”
and 1970’s “I Think I Love You” among the most flagrant omissions.)

Steve Miller Band, “The Joker”
Bachman-Turner Overdrive, “Takin’ Care of Business”
Elton John, “Bennie and the Jets”
Golden Earring, “Radar Love”
Elton John, “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road”

Just for fun, I created my own 1974 playlist without many of the most
flagrant provocations (although your mileage may differ). Check out 1974
Without Apologies.

The post 1974 Is the Land of the Lost Factor appeared first on RadioInsight.

WAMU General Manager JJ Yore Resigns Amidst Staff Revolt; Monna Kashfi
Promoted To Chief Content Officer

https://radioinsight.com/headlines/1...ntent-officer/

Following a staff revolt over how the station handled allegations of
harassment against former reporter Martin Di Caro, American University
Public News/Talk 88.5 WAMU Washington DC General Manager JJ Yore has
resigned.

Employees at the station demanded Yore resign at a meeting last week over
how he and the station failed to do anything about the complaints and
promoted Di Caro to a full-time position despite being warned repeatedly
about sexual harassment. At the staff meeting on July 31, Yore told
employees he intended to stay on my choice, at least for now is to is to
stay is to face you and to try to implement the changes that we need to
make.

WAMU has had other issues in recent months including American University
investigating Senior Managing Editor Zuri Berry over allegations that he’d
created conditions that caused two Black journalists to leave, the
resignation of Jeffrey Katz as News Director but staying on as Senior
Editor, and the departure of Andi McDaniel in May to become President/CEO
of WBEZ Chicago.

Yore joined WAMU in May 2014 after serving as Vice President and Executive
Producer for American Public Medias Marketplace from 1997 to 2013.

Monna Kashfi, who has served as Interim Chief Content Officer since
McDaniels departure, will be named to that position permanently. Kashfi
joined WAMU in December 2018 as Executive Producer of the Kojo Nnamdi Show.
She previously spent the majority of her career and multiple television and
digital positions in Washington including AOL, CGTN America, WYD Media, and
Voice of America.

Today American University and WAMU General Manager JJ Yore announced that
he has decided to leave WAMU. AU also announced measures to enhance the
culture at WAMU 88.5, the local NPR station in the nation’s capital
licensed to the university.

“Today, we are announcing a series of critical steps designed to address
issues in the areas of diversity, equity, inclusion, human resources, and
management, as well as how matters of misconduct are handled at WAMU. These
actions are a combination of immediate and longer-term steps to accelerate
WAMU’s work to enhance culture and workplace,” said Seth Grossman, vice
president, people and external affairs and chief of staff and counselor to
the president. “The changes will provide important support to the WAMU
staff, who we thank for continuing to focus on producing award-winning
journalism that the Washington, D.C., region relies on amid this period of
change.”

Yore will step down as general manager effective today. During his tenure,
Yore increased WAMU’s revenue by more than 70% and membership by 40%. WAMU
used that financial success to increase staff by 50%, including doubling
the number of local journalists. Under his leadership, WAMU also acquired
DCist, the local news site, and quadrupled the station’s digital audience.
During his tenure, WAMU developed and, in January 2017, launched the
national talk show 1A, succeeding the iconic Diane Rehm Show. 1A reaches
more than four million listeners a week on almost 400 stations.

“AU thanks JJ for his years of service to WAMU, and we wish him well as he
pursues his next endeavor,” said Grossman.

AU announced the following additional personnel and administrative changes
at WAMU:

During the next four to six weeks, an interim general manager will be
identified and installed.
The station will add an HR employee relations consultant who has proven
experience in improving organizational culture and creating inclusive
workplaces. The consultant will assess past practices within WAMU and
between WAMU and AU and provide recommendations on new structures.
Monna Kashfi, WAMU’s interim chief content officer, is being named the
permanent chief content officer. Kashfi will oversee the WAMU and DCist
newsrooms and all programs, podcasts, and content-related activities.
The Leadership Team will undergo diversity, equity, inclusion, and
anti-racism training. This training will then be expanded to other managers
and staff.
A task force will be established immediately to review the culture and make
recommendations. It will be chaired by the chief content officer, together
with two other leaders who will be identified in the coming days. The task
force will include staff representatives from across the organization.
Following the conclusion of the task force’s work, a search for a permanent
general manager will be launched.
The new AU assistant vice president for equity and Title IX, scheduled to
start by the beginning of September, will conduct listening sessions with
WAMU staff.
The existing WAMU working group on social media practices will continue its
work and provide recommendations in September.

“We believe these actions will offer support for the entire WAMU team and
provide a foundation for the station’s next chapter,” said Grossman.

The post WAMU General Manager JJ Yore Resigns Amidst Staff Revolt; Monna
Kashfi Promoted To Chief Content Officer appeared first on RadioInsight.

WGFX Promotes Jonathan Shaffer to APD

https://radioinsight.com/headlines/1...haffer-to-apd/

Cumulus Media Sports 104.5 The Zone WGFX Gallatin/Nashville has promoted
morning show producer Jonathan Shaffer to Assistant Program Director.

Shaffer will continue as morning show producer with his new duties added.
Prior to joining WGFX last year, Shaffer spent a decade at Ryman
Hospitality Classic Country 650 WSM as APD/Production Director and then
OM/PD. He has also programmed Sports 106.7 The Fan WNFN Nashville and
served as OM of WWCH/WCCR Clarion PA.

CUMULUS MEDIA announces that it has appointed Jonathan Shaffer to Assistant
Program Director for Sports Talk radio station 104.5 The Zone/WGFX-FM in
Nashville, TN. A 14-year veteran of Nashville radio, Shaffer will continue
in his role as morning show producer for the station. Prior to joining
104.5 The Zone in 2019, Shaffer was Program Director/Operations Manager for
Nashville radio station 650 AM WSM, following four years as Program
Director, On-Air Talent and Producer for ESPN 106.7 The Fan for Cumulus
Nashville. He holds a B.S. degree in Communication from Clarion University
of Pennsylvania.

Paul Mason, Program Director, 104.5 The Zone/WGFX-FM, said: “Jonathan has
demonstrated that he is ready for this challenge.*Hes earned this
opportunity and I look forward to working with him as we move forward
toward reaching our goals at 104.5 The Zone.

Jonathan Shaffer commented: I am proud and honored to be part of such a
talented, committed team at 104.5 The Zone. I am very excited about this
opportunity and am looking forward to contributing to The Zones continued
success.*

The post WGFX Promotes Jonathan Shaffer to APD appeared first on
RadioInsight.

Station Sales Week Of 8/7: Zimmer's Springfield Purchase With Mid-West
Family Twist

https://radioinsight.com/headlines/1...-family-twist/

The deal to transfer Meyer Communications cluster in Springfield MO to
Zimmer Communications has been filed with the FCC. Zimmer Midwest
Communications, with equal shares held by John Zimmer, Donald Zimmer and
Thomas Walker, will pay $1.8 million for Stunting 98.7 KWTO-FM Springfield,
Red Dirt Country 101.3 The Outlaw KTXR Springfield, the newly moved Sports
1060 KBFL/96.9 K245CA and 99.9 KBFL-FM Buffalo, and News/Talk 560 KWTO/93.3
K227AO Springfield.

Donald and John Zimmers Zimmer Radio of Mid-Missouri currently owns
stations in Columbia and Jefferson City MO. John Zimmer has his own Zimmer
Communications cluster in Joplin MO. Walker is the President of Mid-West
Family Broadcasting and owns differing stakes in each of the companys
holding companies. The FCC filing states that Walker has transferred his
12% stake in MWFBs MW Springmo Inc to a trust, which owns four FMs in the
Springfield market although nothing has been filed with the FCC for that.
The filing also states that Walker will have no operational role or control
of the Mid-West Family Broadcasting stations in Springfield.

Ronald Cameron is transferring his 73.6 percent stake in KZLZ LLC to 5
percent shareholder Todd Robinson for $1. KZLZ LLC owns 104.9 KWCX-FM
Tanque Verde, Regional Mexican La Poderosa 105.3 KZLZ Casas Adobes/103.3
K277CV Tucson and 98.1 K251CG Willcox AZ. Ted Snider Jr. will continue to
hold an 18.6% stake and Vic Michael 3 percent.

Georgia-Carolina Radiocasting will assign Full Service Country 105.3 WSGC
Tignall GA (app to move to 95.7 pending) to Stanley Browns WSGC Radio LLC
for $150,000. Brown currently serves as GM/morning host at the station.

Michaelsen Communications sells Oldies/Beach 92.7 WKSX-FM Johnston SC to
The Power Foundation for $180,000. WKSX-FM rimshots the Augusta GA market.

Parday Incorporated transfers AC 98.3 KPTX Pecos TX and Country 1400 KIUN
Pecos to Billy Randall Coles Pecos Radio Company as a bequeathment
following the death of Parday owner Patsy Parker.

Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church of Lawton transfers Catholic 88.3 KOEG
Walters OK to Oklahoma Catholic Broadcasting for no consideration.

Edgewater Broadcasting donates 96.3 K242CI Casper WY to Radio By Grace.

The post Station Sales Week Of 8/7: Zimmers Springfield Purchase With
Mid-West Family Twist appeared first on RadioInsight.

Philadelphia Inquirer: Why you no longer hear the teletype sound on KYW
Newsradio

https://www.inquirer.com/news/kyw-ne...-20200806.html

The post Philadelphia Inquirer: Why you no longer hear the teletype sound
on KYW Newsradio appeared first on RadioInsight.

Rich Eisen Show To Return To Terrestrial Radio On Mightier 1090

https://radioinsight.com/headlines/1...mightier-1090/

After being dropped from Fox Sports Radio in April, The Rich Eisen Show
will return to broadcast radio on The Mightier 1090 XEPRS Tijuana/San Diego
when it launches later this month.

Eisen will continue to be heard in the 9am-12pm pacific time slot. The show
will also be joining the lineup of NBCSN on August 17 and move its live
video stream from YouTube to NBCs Peacock in October. The Rich Eisen Show
is also heard on SiriusXM channel 211 and as a podcast through PodcastOne.

XEPRS also added SportsGrid Radios programming to its lineup from 12-9am
including SportsRage Late Night with Gabe Morency, Bagels Bad Beats with
Scott Wetzel, The Early Line w/ Kevin Walsh Dane Martinez and The Morning
After w/ Ariel Epstein Jared Smith in morning drive.

The Mightier 1090am (XEPRS) has announced that “The Rich Eisen Show” will
be added to their ever-growing primetime lineup in anticipation of getting
back on the air in August of 2020. The Rich Eisen Show will air
Monday-Friday from 9:00am to 12:00pm and allows Eisen to use his engaging
blend of insightful expertise with an offbeat mix of humor and pop culture
while continuing to attract the most recognizable names in sports and
entertainment.

“1090 is an iconic and historic station where the entire team understands
the type of show we are putting out on a daily basis. I am thrilled to be
moving forward with them and being part of the re-launch of ‘The Mightier
1090am’ as they are an absolutely perfect fit,” commented Rich Eisen.

The Mightier 1090’s Bill Hagen added, “This exciting move is one of the
final pieces of bringing The Mightier 1090 back on-the-air. Rich and his
show will be a major focal point of the station. We have created a great
blend of lifestyle and sports content for this re-launch. We look forward
to getting back on the air very soon.”

-

Peacock and NBC Sports today announced that Rich Eisen, a four-time Sports
Emmy studio host nominee and NFL Networks first on-air talent, will
continue his Los Angeles-based The Rich Eisen Show on NBCSN starting
Monday, August 17. Beginning on Monday, October 5, the show will stream
exclusively on Peacock.

The Rich Eisen Show features an engaging mix of sports, humor and pop
culture, while attracting the most recognizable names in sports and
entertainment, including Tom Brady, Matt Damon, Jodie Foster, Matthew
McConaughey, Regina King, Aaron Rodgers, Larry David, Morgan Freeman and
more.

My entire career I have taken pride in being at the forefront of new
ventures, from the NFL Network to my own show, Rich Eisen said. Now
streaming on Peacock, I am proud to be hosting and producing the next
chapter of sports talk.

The shows sports and pop culture relevance make it a great fit for Peacock,
which will become the exclusive home for watching the show live in October,
said Rick Cordella, EVP and Chief Revenue Officer for Peacock. Were excited
to start the football season with The Rich Eisen Show across NBCUniversal
platforms.

The Rich Eisen Show will continue to originate from their El Segundo
studio, where the show has lived since it started in 2014, with all three
hours of the show airing live on NBCSN from noon to 3 p.m. ET, Monday
through Friday. The show will also stream live on NBCSports.com and the NBC
Sports app. In addition to the new deal with NBC Sports, The Rich Eisen
Show is simulcast on Sirius/XM (Channel 211) and PodcastOne.

More details about The Rich Eisen Show on Peacock will be shared at a later
date.

The Rich Eisen Show is executive produced by Eisen and Don Bui, with
Central Talent Bookings Liz Waild serving as co-executive producer. Central
Talent Booking will continue to oversee all entertainment-based bookings
for the show. Chris Brockman and Michael DelTufo will continue to be on-air
co-hosts, with TJ Jefferson continuing as the shows Social Media
Coordinator.

Rich Eisen has been, and will continue to be, the signature host for NFL
Network since he was hired as the networks first on-air talent in June
2003. Prior to joining NFL Network, he had a memorable eight-year run at
ESPN, where he became one of the networks most visible personalities as
host of SportsCenter as well as a variety of other high-profile
assignments. The Rich Eisen Show debuted in October 2014 and following its
second full year (2016) was nominated for a Sports Emmy for Outstanding
Studio Show-Daily.

Eisen is represented by UTA.

The post Rich Eisen Show To Return To Terrestrial Radio On Mightier 1090
appeared first on RadioInsight.

July 2020 (6/18 - 7/15) Nielsen Audio PPM Ratings Day 4: A Record Breaking
Cat In Providence

https://radioinsight.com/headlines/1...in-providence/

The fourth and final day of Nielsen Audios PPM releases bring Austin,
Raleigh/Durham, Indianapolis, Milwaukee, Nashville, Providence, Norfolk,
Jacksonville, West Palm Beach, Greensboro, Memphis, and Hartford.

All the numbers can be found at RadioInsight.com/Ratings.

After retaking the Austin market lead last month, Waterloo Media Variety
Hits 103.5 Bob-FM KBPA expands it to nearly two shares with an 8.5 to 9.2
gain, while Public News/Talk 90.5 KUT-FM drops 7.8 to 7.3. Entercom AC
Majic 95.5 KKMJ moves into a third place tie with a 5.0 to 5.7 gain to
match Waterloo News/Talk 590 KLBJ.

Curtis Media Variety Hits 96.1 BBB WBBB Raleigh is trending up 4.9 5.1-
6.3 to move into a three-way tie for fourth with co-owned Country 94.7 WQDR
and Radio One Gospel 103.9 The Light WNNL. The top three remain Radio One
Adult RB Foxy 107.1/104.3 WFXC/WFXK (8.9 to 8.8), Public News/Talk 91.5
WUNC-FM (6.8 to 7.1) and iHeartMedia Conservative Talk 106.1 WTKK (6.2 to
6.8).

Emmis AC B105.7 WYXB rises 8.8 to 10.7 to pull away from Cumulus Classic
Hits 104.5 WJJK (8.5 to 8.9) atop Indianapolis. The Country battle swings
in Indy as Cumulus 95.5 WFMS has trended up 7.0 7.4 7.6, while Emmis 97.1
Hank-FM WLHK drops 8.2 7.5 6.4.

After its failed weeks-long move to Christmas Music, Cumulus refreshed AC
107.9 The Mix WNTR trends up 0.7 2.4 3.2.

The Milwaukee market lead tightens significantly. iHeartMedia Country FM
106.1 WMIL drops 8.7 to 7.8. Milwaukee Radio Alliance AC B93.3 WLDB surges
to second 5.7 to 7.2. iHeartMedias combo of Classic Hits 95.7 Big-FM WRIT
(7.2 to 7.1) and Conservative Talk 1130 WISN (7.2 to 6.8) follow.

Midwest AC Mix 92.9 WJXA leads Nashville with an 8.4 to 9.4 gain while
co-owned 96.3 Jack-FM places second 8.1 to 7.8. iHeartMedia country 97.9
WSIX trends down to a third place tie with an 8.3 7.1 6.4 move to tie
sister Hip Hop 101.1 The Beat WUBT (6.5 to 6.4). iHearts Classic Rock 105.9
The Rock WNRQ falls to fifth 7.8 to 6.3.

Halls Cat Country 98.1 WCTK takes the lead in Providence with a 10.1 to
10.9 rise for what ratings expert Chris Huff notes is an all time high for
the frequency. iHeartMedia Rock 94.1 WHJY falls to second despite just a
10.7 to 10.6 fall. Cumulus AC Lite Rock 105 WWLI is a distant third with a
7.0 to 7.3 gain.

Norfolk remains the story of one stations dominance as Entercom Adult RB
95.7 RB WVKL rises 12.2 to 13.3. iHeartMedia Hip Hop 103 Jamz WOWI is
second holding steady at a 7.3.

The only full-powered FM to join iHearts new Black Information Network,
105.3 WNOH Norfolk is down from a 1.5 to 0.7 with its flip from Alternative
taking place halfway through the monthly.

Renda AC 96.1 WEJZ rises 10.2 to 11.6 to stay atop Jacksonville. Cox
News/Talk 104.5 WOKV-FM drops 9.9 to 9.5, while co-owned Classic Rock 96.9
The Eagle WJGL stays third with a 6.6 to 6.7 rise.

The Jacksonville Country battle sees Rendas 99.9 Froggy-FM WGNE pull away
with a 4.1 4.9 6.0 rise while iHeartMedias 99.1 WQIK moves 4.9 5.5 4.5.

Hubbard Adult RB X102.3 WMBX West Palm Beach jumps from a 4.4 to 5.8 to
move up to third behind co-owned Hot AC 97.9 WRMF (8.3 8.6) and
iHeartMedia AC Kool 105.5 WOLL (6.9 to 7.5). Also moving upward in West
Palm Beach is iHeartMedia CHR Wild 95.5 WLDI with a 3.7 to 4.7 rise.

Entercom Adult RB 97.1 WQMG stays on top of Greensboro with an 11.1 to 10.9
drop. Co-owned Variety Hits 98.7 Simon WSMW jumps up 8.3 to 10.2, while
iHeart AC 99.5 WMAG holds in third with a nice 6.7 8.0 8.8 trend.

Cumulus Adult RB 103.5 WRBO expands its lead in Memphis with a 10.4 to 10.7
gain while its two closest competitors drop significantly. iHeartMedia
Adult RB V101 KJMS drops 9.1 to 8.0, and their Hip Hop K97 WHRK is down 9.1
to 7.4. Two Entercom stations shows nice gains with AC 104.5 The River WRVR
up 5.0 to 5.7 and Country 94.1 The Wolf WLFP 2.2 to 3.2.

Entercom AC Lite 100.5 WRCH continues to lead Hartford with a 9.9 to 10.7
gain. Full Power Radio Classic Rock 102.9 The Whale WDRC-FM drops 9.3 to
8.1 and iHeartMedia Country 92.5 WWYZ falls 8.4 to 7.9. Entercom News/Talk
1080 WTIC also down significantly with a 7.8 to 6.1 drop.

The post July 2020 (6/18 7/15) Nielsen Audio PPM Ratings Day 4: A Record
Breaking Cat In Providence appeared first on RadioInsight.