Old January 7th 05, 07:12 AM
Mike Terry

Default The "Radio Revolution" and "Talk Radio"

History Television (Canada) is repeating "Radio Revolution", the
documentary about The Big 8 CKLW on Saturday at 7pm. Then at 9pm, the
movie Talk Radio is being shown. Talk Radio is repeated at midnight.

(Fred Waterer, ODXA)

(Anyone know how to obtain this on-line or a copy in European format?)

Old January 10th 05, 06:15 AM
Bob Haberkost

"Mike Terry" wrote in message
History Television (Canada) is repeating "Radio Revolution", the
documentary about The Big 8 CKLW on Saturday at 7pm. Then at 9pm, the
movie Talk Radio is being shown. Talk Radio is repeated at midnight.

I'd like to thank you for noting this, and soon enough that I could arrange for a
recording of it. I haven't seen the results as yet, so I don't know if it's a good
dub, but having worked at a Bill Drake clone (WTAE) and knowing that CKLW was the
monster it was, I'm hopeful I've got a good version.

(Anyone know how to obtain this on-line or a copy in European format?)

I'm willing to offer, to the first 10 requests, to make dubs of this, assuming I have
a good copy, of course.

The rules are that I'll only make one copy, and that the blank and return postage be
provided for each request. As I don't have a DVD burner, and if at least 7 requests
also include $10 US so that I might buy one, I think I've got the software to burn a
DVD in either the North American standard (NTSC) or PAL. But that's up in the air.
No guarantees. First come, first served. Your results may vary.
If there's nothing that offends you in your community, then you know you're not
living in a free society.
Kim Campbell - ex-Prime Minister of Canada - 2004
For direct replies, take out the contents between the hyphens. -Really!-