Old February 28th 21, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.info

Default [Radio Ink] New Programming Structure For Entercom

Radio Ink

New Programming Structure For Entercom

https://radioink.com/2021/02/27/new-...-for-entercom/

As Chief Programming Officer Pat Paxton continues to lead that division for
Entercom and said this enhanced leadership team "will supplement our
premium content offering throughout our portfolio and ensure we have the
premier collection of personalities engaging deeply with our audiences
nationwide."

How WDRV Chicago Helps Veterans

https://radioink.com/2021/02/27/how-...elps-veterans/

WDRV-FM’s Sherman Tingle Show recently completed its 4th annual Give a Vet
a Pet campaign. In partnership with the American Veterans Service Dog
Academy, the show challenged Chicagoland to contribute enough money in one
week to provide five service dogs to local veterans suffering from PTSD.Â*