Old April 22nd 21, 11:03 PM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.info

Default [RadioInsight] March 2021 (3/4 - 3/31) Nielsen Audio Ratings Day 4: Record Setting Monthly

RadioInsight

March 2021 (3/4 - 3/31) Nielsen Audio Ratings Day 4: Record Setting Monthly
For WHQG

https://radioinsight.com/headlines/2...thly-for-whqg/

The fourth and final day of Nielsen Audios PPM releases bring Austin,
Raleigh/Durham, Indianapolis, Milwaukee, Nashville, Providence, Norfolk,
Jacksonville, West Palm Beach, Greensboro, Memphis, and Hartford.

All the numbers can be found at RadioInsight.com/Ratings.

Apologies for briefer than usual rundown due to time constraints today.

Waterloo Media Variety Hits 103.5 Bob-FM KBPA surges back to its usual spot
atop Austin with a 6.6 8.5 9.3 trend. Audacy AC Majic 95.5 KKMJ drops
10.6 to 9.0, while Public News/Talk 90.1 KUT-FM falls 10.1 to 8.9.

iHeartMedia Rhythmic CHR 102.3 The Beat KPEZ surges up 2.5 3.0 3.8, while
co-owned CHR 96.7 Kiss-FM KHFI goes the other way down 3.9 2.7 2.4.

Curtis Media Classic Hits Kix 102.9 WKIX-FM rises 5.2 to 5.4 with ratings
expert Chris Huff noting this is the second straight month of a record high
for the station. Also jumping up is Capitol Broadcasting Sports 99.9 The
Fan WCMC-FM going 1.6 to 3.1.

Cumulus Classic Hits 104.5 WJJK heads back into the double digit share
range with a 9.8 to 10.0 gain atop Indianapolis. Emmis AC B105.7 WYXB falls
over two share points 8.6 to 6.4.

Also trending downward in Indianapolis are iHeartMedia Alternative Alt
103.3 WOLT down 4.4 3.3 3.0 and Radio Once CHR Radio Now 100.9 WNOW-FM
2.7 2.3 1.9.

Sagas Rock duo of Classic Rock Hometown Rock 96.5 WKLH (8.3 8.7 8.8) and
Rock 102.9 The Hog WHQG (6.5 7.1 8.0) take the top two spots in
Milwaukee. Huff notes that the 8.0 share is the largest for the 102.9
frequency since 1982 as Country WBCS.

iHeartMedia Conservative Talk 1130 WISN falls to third sliding 11.0 9.4
8.0. iHearts Classic Hits 95.7 Big-FM WRIT-FM trends down 8.8 8.4 7.6.

In its final monthly before its flip to Oldies, Saga CHR Energy 106.9
WNRG-FM slips 1.5 to 1.2.

iHeartMedia Country The Big 98 WSIX-FM surges up in Nashville 5.2 5.8
7.3. Public News/Talk 90.3 WPLN-FM falls down 6.5 5.4 4.0.

Core Communicators Hip Hop Streetz 87.7/102.1 WXTG-FM debuts in the Norfolk
numbers with a 1.6 share.

Cox Classic Rock Eagle 96.9 WJGL takes the Jacksonville lead with a Â*8.5
9.0 9.6 trend. Huff notes that is the highest share for the signal since
it was WAIV in 1982. Renda AC 96.1 WEJZ drops 9.2 to 9.0, while Cox
News/Talk 104.5 WOKV-FM falls 9.2 8.6 7.9.

A pair of stations crack double digits in Greensboro. Audacy Adult R&B 97.1
WQMG continues to trend up 10.6 11.2 11.5. Dick Broadcasting Classic Rock
Rock 92 WKRR slips 10.6 to 10.5.

Audacy Hip Hop 102 Jamz WJMH jumps up 5.7 to 7.0.

iHeartMedia CHR Wild 95.5 WLDI West Palm Beach jumps up 3.2 to 4.1.

A pair of Audacy stations show gains in Memphis. Hot AC FM 100 WMC-FM
trends up 5.6 6.3 7.1. AC 104.5 The River WRVR jumps 4.6 to 6.2.

While Audacy AC Lite 100.5 WRCH retains its Hartford lead with a 13.9 to
13.8 drop, Public News/Talk 90.5 WNPR rises to second 6.8 to 7.2 for what
Huff notes is a station record. Audacy Hip Hop Hot 93.7 WZMX falls to third
trending down 8.1 7.4 6.6.

Also showing gains in Hartford are iHeartMedias duo of Country 92.5 WWYZ
(5.2 6.5) and CHR Kiss 95.7 WKSS (5.6 to 6.3). iHearts Classic Hits 105.9
The River WHCN moves the other way falling 6.2 to 4.8.

The Right Station for Summer 2021

https://radioinsight.com/ross/207089...r-summer-2021/

Often, the station of the summer was the one in my backyard. The WRQX
(Q107) vs. WPGC Washington, D.C., battle in 1980. Ten-share KIIS Los
Angeles in the height of CHR’s comeback in 1984, but also KDAY at the birth
of Hip-Hop radio. KPWR (Power 106) two summers later, when you could go for
a run without a Walkman and still know every song they played for an hour
as they blared from passing cars.

Three different stations defined New York radio for me in three consecutive
summers. WQHT (Hot 97) in 1995, when the real hits were on R&B/Hip-Hop
radio and not on Top 40, where that format even existed. In the “Macarena”
summer of ’96, it was WKTU, proving that dance music still mattered in New
York. In 1997, it was WHTZ (Z100), making Top 40’s resurgence official.

Recently, my station of summer has been the one encountered out-of-town,
doing something contrarian for Top 40. CKOI Montreal became a favorite
again in 2017, thanks to a half-hour stretch that included Imagine Dragons,
“Thunder” (months before U.S. CHR), Shawn Mendes, Canadian rapper Sonreal,
Euro-dance’s Offenbach, and “Owner of a Lonely Heart” by Yes. Last summer
it was just-slightly-adult-leaning WKRZ Wilkes-Barre, Pa., which was
powering “Rain on Me” by Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande, just as it was
faltering elsewhere, and not playing “Blinding Lights” in power for six
more months.

If CHR is going to have a comeback, it’s going to begin this summer. It
needs to begin this summer. Some will read this and say it’s already in
process. A few stations have three-share ratings that camouflage impressive
18-34 stories. Many are merely doing a little better than the 2.5 of two
months ago. I hope April is as promising as March, but the eight-share CHRs
that dominated from 16 to 54 a decade ago aren’t such a distant memory. So
unless you don’t want that, don’t call it a comeback, yet.

Some people say CHR is just a spin of the format cycle from a resurgence.
Some don’t think Top 40 can ever rebound with young-end listening so
siphoned off, leaving behind only the 18-24s who want to hear the Classic
Rock they encounter while gaming. In his much-discussed article of a few
weeks ago, Jason Kidd thinks it will happen when CHR courts the young end
and acknowledges the next “WAP.” I have suggested that moms, when they’re
again inclined to model the station for their daughters, will be the first
adapters. It’s entirely possible that both those statements are true.

What gives CHR a chance in the next few months is America’s determination
to have the summer that was wrested from us in 2020. In 2009-10, the relief
of America not descending into a second Great Depression was enough to
empower dozens of party-rock anthems. If better times are on the way this
year, radio has a chance to be their soundtrack. If good times do not
materialize, then we really need radio to be their surrogate.

What would that sound like? And how can we get there with the music we have
now, especially when the mid-to-downtempo music coming from TikTok and the
piano ballads coming from the artist’s bedroom are our most undeniable
hits? The rare “Blinding Lights” or “Levitating” proves that there’s still
a demand for tempo and energy. Other uptempo mainstream titles struggle
between No. 15 and No. 10, upstaged by the next mid-to-downtempo Justin
Bieber or Ariana Grande song.

The right station for summer 2021 can play Olivia Rodrigo and Tate McRae,
but not next to each other.

The right station for summer 2021 should play Masked Wolf and “Montero,”
but maybe not next to each other and not punctuated only by “You Broke Me
First.”Â*

The right station for summer 2021 will deliver on the promise of CHR (or
any hot current-based format) as a renewable source of ongoing excitement.
It will not keep the winter’s hits in power throughout the summer because
there is nothing else. I’d like to cite this year’s counterpart to “Sucker”
or “Blinding Lights,” but with the possible exception of “34+35” we don’t
really have one. In part, that’s because we were still too busy with
“Blinding Lights” to develop another one.

The right station for summer 2021 could have a substantial dance/pop
component. It’s the music with which WKTU gave New Yorkers permission to
exhale 25 years ago. It’s also the uptempo music that is most readily
available and ratified elsewhere in the world. In the U.S., there are two
producer-driven dance/pop songs in the top 30. In the U.K., where CHR
sounds better already, there are three in the top 10 and eight in the top
20, and that doesn’t include uptempo pop that just happens to be danceable,
like “My Head or My Heart.”

The right station for summer 2021 will be charged with cultivating a
certain amount of music, songs that can be nurtured through their chart
doldrums to get the sound it wants. Many decades ago, it was “Moonlight
Feels Right” by Starbuck that kicked around for months until called upon
for summer duty. I hear Nelly & Florida Georgia Line’s “Lil Bit” as that
record this year. I hear left-field candidates on SiriusXM Hits 1 (Lil
Huddy, “The Eulogy of You and Me”) or Hot AC (Elle King & Miranda Lambert’s
“Drunk [And I Don’t Want to Go Home].” There are many more songs available
to us if we are willing to champion them, rather than waiting for Spotify’s
Today’s Top Hits to sort it all out.

The right station for summer 2021 will not be jockless. We are all starved
for company and conversation again. They will share the good times if they
come. They will distract us if they don’t. In summer 2020, it was notable
when a station like WKRZ could provide that, amidst radio’s other crises.
We are all a year more practiced now at keeping-on-keeping-on. The right
station for summer 2021 will be a showcase for radio.

Will it be enough? In summer 1982, some of the best CHRs in America were on
AM. KFRC San Francisco played the R&B hits that most CHRs would not. So did
KKBQ (79Q) Houston, but it also played “Bad Reputation” by Joan Jett & the
Blackhearts and oddball bopper-gold like “The Night Chicago Died.” 79Q did
well enough to secure a place on FM six months later. KFRC hung on a few
more years, then it was fragmented out of the format by new FM competition.

But between 1980 and 1984, having KFRC in the format was better than not.
When the next great Bay Area radio station, KMEL, came along, it was more
than informed by KFRC. In its six months, 79Q made a case not only for
bringing the station along to the next platform, but for the CHR format
itself. In a future that’s uncertain on every front, what we can do now is
create the stations we want to hear now.

WILK Revamps On-Air Lineup

https://radioinsight.com/headlines/2...on-air-lineup/

Audacy News/Talk WILK News Radio 980 WILK Wilkes-Barre/910 WAAF
Scranton/1300 WODS West Hazleton/103.1 WILK-FM Avoca PA has announced an
all new programming lineup from between 6am and 3pm.

Jason Barsky, who has hosted the 9am-12pm slot since 2018, will move to
mornings alongside Nancy Kman from 6-9am. Barsky fills the morning slot
that had been vacant since John Webster retired at the end of 2020. Barsky
previously spent a decade in mornings at 107.9 The End KDND Sacramento,
PD/morning host at 99.3 Kiss-FM WHKF Harrisburg, and Max 106.3 WHCY
Blairstown NJ.

Replacing Barsky in the 9am-12pm slot is Nikki Stone. Stone has spent the
last four years as a traffic reporter and fill-in host at the Audacy
cluster and has worked at multiple other stations in the
Scranton/Wilkes-Barre market including Rock 107 WEZX, 107.7 WEMR, 97.9X
WBSX, and Gem 104 WGMF.

Former Lackawanna County commissioner Bob Cordaro will host a 12-3pm show
replacing Rush Limbaugh. In addition to his political history, Cordaro
owned multiple stations in the region in the 1990s and 2000s including what
is now 1550 WITK and 95.7 WBHD.

Audacy announced a new weekday programming lineup for WILK News Radio
(WILK-FM, WILK-AM, WAAF-AM, WODS-AM) in Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, PA,
effective immediately. The station subsequently announces Nikki Stone as
midday show host and welcomes former Lackawanna County commissioner Bob
Cordaro as afternoon show host.

Weekday programming will kick off with “America in the Morning” from 5:00
a.m. to 6:00 a.m. ET. Jason Barsky will co-host the station’s morning show
“The Morning News with Nancy and Jason” alongside Nancy Kman from 6:00 a.m.
to 9:00 a.m. ET. Stone will be heard from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. ET,
followed by “The Bob Cordaro Show” from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET. Frank
Andrews will continue to be heard from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET, “The Ben
Shapiro Show” will air from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET, “The Dave Ramsey
Show” will be heard from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. ET, and “Coast to Coast AM
with George Noory” will air from 11:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. ET.

“We’re really excited to introduce this enhanced slate of programming to
our listeners as we focus on the issues that matter most to Northeast PA,”
said Ryan Flynn, Senior Vice President and Market Manager, Audacy
Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. “Nikki brings a breadth of experience in this market
which we think will quickly build a sense of trust between her and our
audience. Bob Cordaro, also someone with deep local roots, is an expert on
area, the people, and local politics. I trust his candor and connection
with our audience will quickly translate to a successful afternoon show.”

“Northeast PA has always been home to me,” said Stone. “Im excited about
this chance to open up conversation, talk about the issues that matter and
have a little fun with the people I consider neighbors and friends.”

Nikki Stone has served as a traffic and on-air personality for the station
since 2017. Other previous positions include commercial copy writer and
announcer for Cumulus Media’s four radio station portfolio in Wilkes-Barre;
afternoon drive host and marketing consultant for Shamrock Communications
in Scranton, PA; afternoon drive host and sales manager for WGMF in
Tunkhannock, PA; night drive host, promotions director and music director
for Citadel Communications in Wilkes-Barre; and operations manager for WEMR
in Tunkhannock, PA.

“I am incredibly honored to become part of the team at WILK and Audacy,”
said Cordaro. “While it is a daunting task to replace the great Rush
Limbaugh in Northeast PA, I feel privileged to be able to do so. I want to
thank our management team here in Scranton Wilkes-Barre as well as everyone
at Audacy for giving me this opportunity. We are going to have a lot of fun
promoting a conservative commonsense agenda that works for the people of
this area and our country.”

Bob Cordaro is the former Lackawanna County Commissioner, a role he served
from 2000 to 2008. He has also previously worked in Washington D.C. on the
staff of former Congressman Charles F. Dougherty, was the Democratic
nominee for US Congress in 1988, Solicitor of Dunmore, and member and
Chairman of the Board at the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport.
In addition to his role with WILK, Cordaro has formed Synergist Solutions,
LLC which provides practical planning, business, marketing and media advice
for companies, political candidates and individuals throughout the
Northeast United States. He also owns a geothermal energy and energy resale
business. Following graduation from the University of Pennsylvania, Cordaro
launched Chance Communications which built, owned and operated five radio
stations in Northeast PA.

Domain Insight 4/22: Is Townsquare Planning A Texas Two Flip?

https://radioinsight.com/headlines/2...exas-two-flip/

A series of domains have been registered by the registrar normally used by
Townsquare Media hinting at format changes in two Texas markets.

Plus where is Stephens Media planning to bring Joy? And a planned
rebranding in Lewiston ID.
This content is for Premium Annual and Premium Monthly members only. Visit
the site and log in/register to read.

Mike Wickett Joins Lazer 103.3 Morning Show

https://radioinsight.com/headlines/2...-morning-show/

Saga Communication Rock Lazer 103.3 KAZR Pella/Des Moines has added Mike
Wickett as its new morning co-host alongside Heather Lee.

Wickett most recently has been hosting a weekly show for Sagas ESPN 1350
KRNT Des Moines. He previously co-hosted middays at Audacy News/Talk 98.1
KMBZ-FM Kansas City until November 2019. Wickett co-hosted mornings at
Sports 1250 WSSP Milwaukee from 2006 to 2016 and has also worked at Cumulus
1050 WTKA Ann Arbor MI. He left KMBZ-FM to follow his wife Leigh McNabb to
Des Moines when she was named Sagas Operations Manager and be a
stay-at-home dad to their three young children.

He fills the opening created by the resignation of Sean Fish Fisher in
February. Fish and Heather Lee joined KAZR last November following which
Lee was the victim of vulgar, misogynistic on-air comments from then
WHMH-FM Sauk Rapids MN morning host Aaron Imholte who was bitter for not
being considered for the job.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Mike Wickett (@mikewickett)

KFAB Omaha Fires Chris Baker Over Racist Tweet

https://radioinsight.com/headlines/2...-racist-tweet/

iHeartMedia Conservative Talk 1110 KFAB Omaha has fired afternoon host
Chris Baker over a racist tweet following the results of the trial of Derek
Chauvin for the murder of George Floyd.

In a since-deleted but archived by many tweet, Baker showed a GIF of Black
men in loincloths and spears dancing abover the word Guilty! iHeartMedia
Omaha Area President C. Taylor Walet III released a brief statement
writing, We are aware of the completely inappropriate and unacceptable
tweet that was posted late Tuesday afternoon. Please know that this does
not represent our viewpoint or our values, and we take this situation very
seriously. Accordingly, Chris Baker’s employment with our Company has been
terminated.

Baker joined KFAB in January 2013 after stints at WIOD Miami, KKAR and KGDE
Omaha, KTLK-FM Minneapolis and KSEV Houston.

March 2021 (3/4 - 3/31) Nielsen Audio Ratings Day 3: Big Gains For Market
Leaders KONO-FM & KYMX

https://radioinsight.com/headlines/2...-kono-fm-kymx/

Day 3 of Nielsen Audios PPM releases are now available for Portland,
Charlotte, San Antonio, Sacramento, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas,
Orlando, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Kansas City, and Columbus.

All the numbers can be found at RadioInsight.com/Ratings.

Beasley Media AC K104.7 WKQCs lead in Charlotte is narrowed as its slips
7.5 to 6.7 while iHeartMedia Country 96.9 The Kat WKKT rises 6.7 to 6.3.
Beasley Country 103.7 WSOC falls from second to third 6.9 to 6.2.
iHeartMedia Classic Rock 99.7 The Fox WRFX rises up 5.2 to 6.0. Radio One
News/Talk 1110 WBT/99.3 WBT-fM places fifth down 5.5 to 5.0.

Ahead of Bob Sheri leaving Radio One Hot AC 107.9 The Link WLNK at the end
of this month, the station jumps up 3.8 to 4.6.

Public News/Talk 91.5 KOPB-FM continues its domination in Portland despite
a 11.2 to 10.7 slip. iHeartMedia AC K103 KKCW rises to second 5.8 to 6.2,
while Classic Hits 106.7 The Eagle KLTH trends up to third 4.8 5.8 5.9.
Alpha Media News/Talk 101.1 KXL falls to fourth 6.0 to 5.7. Audacy Classic
Rock 92.3 KGON trends downward to fifth 6.4 5.9 5.3.

Trending upward in Portland are Alpha AAA 101.9 KINK (3.7 3.8 4.8) and
CHR Live 95.5 KBFF (2.5 2.8 3.8). IHeartMedia CHR Z100 KKRZ jumps up 2.9
3.2 3.6.

Cox Media Group Classic Hits 101.1 KONO-FM jumps up 7.8 8.3 9.6 as it
continues to lead San Antonio with its largest share since 2010. Cox
Classic Rock 106.7 The Eagle KTKX rises to second 5.4 to 6.2 for what
ratings expert Chris Huff notes is the largest share ever for the
frequency. iHeartMedia AC Q101.9 KQXT trends up 4.0 5.0 6.0. Univision
Regional Mexican Que Buena 92.9 KROM ties for fourth up 5.8 to 6.0. Cox
Country Y100 KCYY slips to fifth down 5.8 to 5.5.

iHeartMedia News/Talk 1200 WOAI trends down 7.0 6.7 5.0. Trending upward
are Alpha Media Variety Hits 102.7 Jack-FM KJXK (3.2 4.6 4.7), Univison
Rhythmic AC Vibe 107.5 KVBH (2.8 3.5 4.0), and Cox Classic Country 680
KKYX (1.3 1.9 2.2).

Bonneville AC Mix 96 KYMX takes the lead in Sacramento with a significant
5.7 6.7 8.5 gain. iHeartMedia News/Talk 1530 KFBK/93.1 KFBK-FM falls to
second down 10.2 9.6 8.2. Audacys duo of Classic Rock Eagle 96.9 KSEG
(7.2 to 7.4) and 98 Rock KRXQ (6.8 to 6.3) follow. Bonneville Country 105.1
KNCI rises to fifth 5.5 to 6.2.

Bonneville AC FM 100 KSFI jumps up 7.1 to 8.4 fo retain its Salt Lake City
lead. iHeartMedia Classic Hits 94.1 KODJ jumps 5.7 to 6.9 for second.
Bonneville News/Talk 1160 KSL/102.7 KSL-FM falls to third 7.0 to 6.8, while
iHeartMedia Conservative Talk 570 KNRS/105.9 KNRS-FM drops 7.0 to 6.5.
Bonneville Classic Rock Arrow 103.5 KRSP rises 5.5 to 6.5.

iHeartMedia Hot AC My 99.5 KJMY tumbles down 3.9 2.9 2.4. Broadway Media
Oldies Kool 105.5 K288GY/KUDD-HD2, which launched in December, debuts in
the ratings with a 1.6 share.

Audacy Classic Hits 105.9 Sunny-FM WOCL continues to lead Orlando despite a
10.9 to 9.2 drop. iHeartMedia CHR XL 106.7 WXXL rises 7.3 to 7.4 followed
by Cox Adult RB Star 94.5 WCFB up 6.5 to 7.3. iHeartMedia AC Magic 107.7
WMGF jumps up 5.4 to 6.4, while co-owned Hot Talk Real Radio 104.1 WTKS-FM
drops 6.4 to 5.9.

In its final monthly before its flip this week, Entravision Spanish
Tropical Salsa 98.1 WNUE-FM rises 1.9 to 2.5.

The lead in Las Vegas narrows as iHeartMedia AC Sunny 106.5 KSNE falls 8.1
to 7.2. Lotus Regional Mexican La Buena 101.9 slips 7.3 to 6.8, while
Beasley Classic Hits 96.3 KKLZ drops 7.2 to 6.4. Audacy Hot AC Mix 94.1
KMXB rises 5.0 to 5.7 for fourth. Christian AC 90.5 KSOS rises to fifth 4.9
to 5.1.

Trending upward in Las Vegas are Kemp Communications Rhythmic CHR Hot 97.5
KVEG (1.7 2.3 2.9) and Audacy Alternative Alt 107.5 KXTE (1.7 1.5 2.2).

iHeartMedia Classic Rock 102.5 WDVE regains the lead in Pittsburgh 9.0 to
9.7, while sister Classic Hits 94.5 3WS WWSW drops 10.0 to 9.5. Steel City
Media Variety Hits 96.9 Bob-FM WRRK is up 8.3 to 8.5, while Renda AC Wish
99.7 WSHH jumps up 5.3 to 6.3. Audacy Sports 93.7 The Fan KDKA-FM slips 7.0
to 6.2.

Cumulus Classic Hits 103.5 WGRR takes the lead back in Cincinnati with an
8.7 to 9.4 rise. iHeartMedia News/Talk 700 WLW falls to second despite an
8.8 to 9.1 gain. Hubbard Country B105 WUBE slips 7.7 to 7.6 and is followed
by co-owned AC Mix 94.9 WREW up 5.0 to 5.6. Hubbard CHR Q102 WKRQ (5.3 to
5.5) and Cumulus AC Warm 98.5 WRRM (6.0 to 5.5) tie for fifth.

Audacy Classic Rock 98.5 WNCX regains the lead in Cleveland with a 10.3 to
10.6 rise. iHeartMedia AC Majic 105.7 WMJI drops 10.5 to 9.5. Radio One
Adult RB 93.1 WZAK holds at a 7.8 share. iHeartMedia News/Talk 1100/106.9
WTAM rises 6.3 to 6.9. iHeartMedia Country 99.5 WGAR takes a steep 8.3 to
6.8 fall.

Cumulus Classic Hits 94.9 KCMO-FM Kansas City drops 10.0 to 8.8, with
sister Classic Rock 101 The Fox KCFX behind 7.2 to 7.0. Carter Hip Hop Hot
103 Jamz KPRS-FM rises 5.8 to 5.9. Audacy News/Talk 98.9 KMBZ-FM holds in
fourth 5.7 to 5.6. Steel City Media Country 94.1 KFKF jumps up to fifth 4.3
to 5.5, while Audacy Country 106.5 The Wolf WDAF-FM moves the other way 6.3
to 5.4.

Both CHRs in Kansas City trend up as Steel Citys Mix 93.3 KMXV moves 3.7
4.3 4.6, while Cumulus 95.7 The Vibe KCHZ rises 2.7 3.0 3.2.