Old January 28th 05, 06:42 AM
Mike Terry

Default Radio Sweden - "We're back (I hope)..."

Hopefully this marks the resumption of MediaScan. I had to stop for several
reasons. First of all, I was away on vacation for 6 weeks, and it was hard
to get going again. Then, I got put in charge of Radio Sweden's transition
to a new web content management system, and was told to put MediaScan aside.

Later, when it turned out that I did have some spare time in the new
assignment, the English Service expressed interested in continuing
MediaScan. But after a computer crash, I couldn't get my Radio Userland blog
software to work right. I've now switched to another system, Blogdrive. It
lacks many of the features of Radio Userland, but does allow me to post from
anywhere. I could only get Userland to work on a computer and home, and not
behind the firewall at Sveriges Radio.

I'm note sure how often I will publish, or whether I will publish a lengthy
bulletin or blogs. The latter is easier, but others (especially Andy at
Radio Netherlands) do that well. I am gratififed that a few people have
asked if MediaScan is still alive. That indicates some interest, so I will
try to get something here on a regular basis. Besides, it's a great URL and
deserves content!

Friday, October 22, 2004
MediaScan/Sweden Calling DXers 2489

http://www.mediascan.org/