Old February 4th 05, 06:04 AM
Steve Sobol

Default To NotValid[at]Surplus4actors.info

Don't bother posting the Hot 97 thread here unless you plan on toning it
down a lot. As someone who has been Jewish all his life, your comparison
of Emmis/Hot 97 to Josef Goebbels angers me. The Nazis killed millions of
people (not just Jews, either). While what the offending DJs did was
nowhere near OK, your characterization is over the top, outrageous and
completely disgusting.

I'd email this to you, but you chose to munge your email address (wonder
why...?)

For those who have no clue what I'm talking about, a similar thread was
posted and replied to in alt.cellular.sprintpcs, because this person was
complaining that Sprint PCS knew what was happening and condoned it by
continuing to advertise on WQHT (which is not likely to be the case.)
You should be able to find it on Google Groups pretty easily.

To the person attempting to post this crap: if you do not wish to discuss
this matter on Usenet, you are welcome to email me personally.

Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / / PGP: 0xE3AE35ED

"In case anyone was wondering, that big glowing globe above the Victor
Valley is the sun." -Victorville _Daily Press_ on the unusually large
amount of rain the Southland has gotten this winter (January 12th, 2005)