Old April 2nd 05, 07:46 AM
ken kushnir

Default need old Musak audio tape

I am looking for either LP or tape of some old Musak music, (sting orchestra
with horns etc) from the 50's or 60's for a production piece. Or some info
where I might be able to glom on to some, would appreciate any info,
and thanks for listening!
ken

Old April 6th 05, 04:01 AM
fredtv

Try any shop that deals in used vinyl.
Your public library may carry string orchestra recordings, too.
But make sure you respect the appropropriate copyrights.