Old July 23rd 05, 08:42 AM
rsljfp

Default Free Internet Radio Show Schedules and Stream Links

If you broadcast, or to listen to radio shows, check out our directory
of internet radio shows; with "one click to play" stream links and
schedule grids for 100's of the more popular broadcast or internet
webcast radio shows from commercial and public radio stations.

http://www.radioshowlinks.com/

A Directory of Internet Radio Shows and Stations; Listen Live or
On-Demand. The directory includes Schedules and Stream links for Talk
Radio, Current Events, Business, the Arts, and other programming.

You can listen on just about any device connected to the internet with
a streaming player on it, including PCs, PocketPC, and mobile devices
such as Smartphones and Nokia Series 60 phones.

It's all free; no registration required.

We're looking for new stations and shows to include. Please check it
out and let us know what you think about it and any suggestions you may
have for shows, or stations, that we should add to our Internet Radio
guide.

We also publish banners of scrolling schedules and rss feeds of various
content channels.

Thanks.

John