Old August 12th 05, 08:16 PM
radio_listener

Default Remove "The Starr and Buckwild Show" From The Airwaves, NOW!

Who in the hell let these two assholes on the air?

Starr and Buckwild!

Their show is very offensive!

They paid the FCC to allow profanity and ethnic bashing as well as racial
bashing especially white females.

I used to listen to 106.5 The Beat with Doug Banks.

106.5 Has Lost a Listener --- then again, they really could care less!

I am an ex-listener of 106.5 and now I listen to the Tom Joyner Morning Show
on Kiss Fm 105.7 in Richmond, VA. I am able to laugh and enjoy the show.
I love their humor and their wit, especially "It's your world".

Tom Joyner, you go! Props to the on air members like Miss Dupree with her
"Winning Numbers".

That's what the radio shows need is more interactivity and not all this
"in-your-face-profanity-regardless-of-the-law" shows like "Starr And
BuckWild"

They need to be on the Satellite Radio Network -- NOT on our Richmond radio
stations!

thank you,
"and may the good news be yours"
("Les Nessman" - "WKRP" in Cincinatti)

A true listener of the Tom Joyner Morning Show.

Old August 13th 05, 07:58 PM
Rich Wood

On 12 Aug 2005 19:15:43 GMT, "radio_listener"
wrote:

They paid the FCC to allow profanity and ethnic bashing as well as racial
bashing especially white females.

I'm sure we're all curious which commissioners were paid, how much and
when. Surely it's much more than any fine they might levy against the
station. Remember, we have a large deficit that broadcasters must help
pay down. We wouldn't want Commissioners diverting any of that cash.

Please report back and we'll blow this thing wide open.

Rich