Old August 27th 05, 05:56 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default The Radio Crazy is not in a "huff" or anything else! Hi!

The Radio Crazy is NOT in a huff! Hi!

Again, all may rest assured that I am not going to
post any media properties for sale nor will I solicit
investors to help buy said properties.

'nuff said?

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV
Macon, GA

aka The "Radio Crazy".

__________________________________________________ __
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Old September 19th 05, 03:55 AM
Bob Haberkost

"Meyer Gottesman" wrote in message

| The Radio Crazy is NOT in a huff! Hi!

| Again, all may rest assured that I am not going to
| post any media properties for sale nor will I solicit
| investors to help buy said properties.

Meyer...as the primary instigator of this thread (or its precursor, at
least) I don't have any problem with you posting "opportunities" such as
the ones you've been posting...but, as Steve suggested, once, maybe even
twice. My objection was more along the lines of the (nearly) constant
get-it-while-it's-hot come-ons for the Rehoboth property...proving only
that there was no interest in this property.

Beyond the one posting, all that these "opportunities" prove to me is just
how dead the industry really is. And, based on that judgement, I'd stay
away, as apparently are so many others.

Sorry.
Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty
by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious
encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." --
Justice Brandeis
For direct replies, take out the contents between the hyphens. -Really!-