Old September 25th 05, 09:22 PM
CarSanta

Default Radio Stations Helping Hurricane Evacuees with Transportation

Radio stations are teaming up with car dealers and Cars 4 Christmas not
for profit to provide free basic transportation to hurricane
evacuees.Assistance from Entercom Radio, Journal broadcasting,
O'Reilly Auto Parts, BP Gas, Manheim Auto Auctions, Automotive
Magazines, and many automotive businesses in the midwest have been
provided to help with this unique charitable event.
We all know about the devastation the hurricanes in the gulf coast and
its effects on displaced victims. Many organizations are helping with
food, clothing, housing, and cash to restart their lives. Without
transportation, this can still be a very difficult process.
Cars 4 Christmas has a mission and with your help we can make a huge
difference in helping these people with basic transportation to start
helping themselves.

Cars 4 Christmas, Inc. is a 501 C-3 Not-for-profit organization that
provides free basic transportation to less fortunate individuals
through donations from the public and automotive related businesses.
Since 1996, we have helped hundreds of people get their lives restarted
by providing reliable transportation to those in need.We are
experienced in finding the people that cars will help the most.

Our goal is to fill transports with cars and deliver them to refugees
relocated in the Midwest and in your community. We can provide a
mechanically sound, safety inspected vehicle to someone in need for
$500 to $1000 dollars, and we are the only Charity in the nation
providing this type of assistance for free.
Cars 4 Christmas could use the radio industrys help in getting the word
our about our project. Contact us if you have a interest.