Old November 4th 05, 03:27 PM

Default Hollywood recrd facility live -work 800/mo avail Jan

You can afford to live here and work here in Hollywood California . in
2006

This place in a commercial building since 1968 has a creative legacy .

The Parking space in front of ground floor control room - great if you are
unloading equiptment .

And you can do a lot of narration/vo commercials in a booth for 3 with vid
mon and
it can feed audio to the room you live and work in 700 sq ft or to a
control room with two more workstations . We have a electronic repair
station
with scopes and turntables ,vhs and phne patch ,1/4" r-r and a wall
plastered with awards that really don't mean that much any more . Let's
invent some new awards ..and award them to ourselves . We'll hire some day
player that looks good in tux ! and needs to thank everyone in manhattan
telephone directory .

If you only have one style then of'course your rent will be cheaper - - -
somewhere else .
I am the son of a jazz musician - you'd better have a huge fake book .
I know the difference between people who own an instrument and people who
play it for more than it's worth .

Good for journalism -actor voiceover - we also supply leads to Follow up on
that pay money ... you know-- freelance money $$.
If don't follow up on any opportunities . I want you to leave after 6
months . That does not mean that you have to produce fulltime income at
__________(fill in blank with dream ) it means you have to make an honest
effort at achieving you stated goal . Failure is cool if you learn something
..

You could be a vid producer or an ad person - you better be serious about
tech quality .I am .

I will need a CV and some audio file and dont care so much about where you
ae now but--- do care about where you want to go
and how much you want to go there .

I have some pictures that I can send you ---what do you have ??

Les Beigel

Email your copy,direct talent by phone, download edited airquality mp3,wav
or aif files ready to slug in your editor . males,females,animation
http://www.hollywoodvoices.net/
323-466-3595 P.O. Box 85042,Los Angeles,Ca. 90072