Old December 18th 05, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting
Meyer Gottesman

Default Want to buy: Communications receiver.

I would like to buy a decent "boatanchor"
communications receiver.

Favorites:

Collins 75A-4. Prefer serial number 4000 or higher.

TMC GPR-90.

Hallicrappers SX-115.
Examples of receivers I won't take if sent for free!

Hallicrappers S-38.

National HRO xxxxxx.

National NC-57.

ARC-5.

BC-348.

You must be willing to ship to Macon, Georgia, USA.

Please do not "ebay me" HI! In short, if the asking
price approaches that of a condo in Ft. Lauderdale on
the beach I am not interested! Hi Hi!

Tel: (478)741-1710.

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV