Old December 30th 05, 03:34 PM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting

Default CKNW's Charles "Chucklenuts" Adler - Neo facist propagandist machine for the right

Everyday I tune in to CKNW and every day it's the same tired tirade
from Canada's own Rush Limbaugh, Cucklenuts Adler.

I tune in for 2 or 3 minutes - less if I am driving as you are just too
terribly boring and it's actually dangerous to operate a vehicle or
heavy equipment when listening to you - one could fall asleep at any
given moment.

In any event, here is why your pal Harpo will NEVER be PM...

The people of Canada are not dumb, nor do they have short memories. It
wasn't that long ago that the slippery tyrant cryin' Brian Mulroney -
the most hated and loathed PM in the history of Canada - was in power
and running a Conservative government. Unlike you Mr. Addled, Canadians
remember what a Conservative government was all about: deficits,
unemployment, and Irish tunes with Ronald Reagan. What fun! Especially
watching Mulroney drive the Conservatives nose first into the ground
a'la Payne Stewart style. I love it!

And of course we now have the mad Neo-neo-con Harper leading a
Frankenparty that was stitched together from a bunch of Albertan
nutballs that no one would elect and the shredded corpse of the
post-Mulroney conservatives.

Harper would have had Canadian troops in Iraq and would be standing by
as they were off-loaded in rubber bags.

Ask any Canadian if what they would rather have - a sponsorship
scandal, a booming economy on a strong dollar and Canadian troops at
home or a bunch of dead soldiers, a deficit and a pimp named Harper
lifting Canada's skirt to allow easy entry for George W. Bush?

I'll take a corrupt government over another one like Mulroney's - and
believe me, Mulroney's Conservatives and the damage they did to this
country will pale in comparison to what Harper has in mind. We won;t be
Canada anymore - we'll be living in Jesusland North.

By his own admission, Harper consults Mulroney on a regular basis. Ya
gotta wonder why. What sweet nothings is Cryin' Brian wheazing into
Harpo's ear these days?

Do you think Canadians want another Mulroney?

Canada has already survived one Mulroney and we know all too well what
that jackass was saying and thinking and doing under his breath. We
don't need another moron for PM, but you certainly deserve one.

Now, why not show some balls and some guts and read THIS email on your
program?

Cheers fella.

RD
voting Liberal to cancel YOUR vote.

And as for Mulroney - I hope you die soon you rotten sonofabitch.