Old April 19th 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting

Default ZFM

-------
ZFM is on the air!

Thanks to everyone who burned the midnight oil to help get the Z up and
running without your help we'd still be scratching our heads! Watch
this page for weekly giveaways and prizes. Keep it locked to ZFM.
Australian Dance Radio Network

Our Programs can be seen at

http://www.zfm.com.au/page2.html

To listen online you will need the free Real Player Plug-in. which you
can get at the top on the home Page of
http://www.zfm.com.au/

Our Audio Feed from 5AM to 10PM (AEST)
7 Days is at

http://www.zfm.com.au/

ZFM is the largest dance radio network down under, with coverage
extending into virtually every part of Australia. From central, state
of the art digital studios in sleepy Newcastle NSW, fed alternately
from remote live studios in strategic capital cities, the ZFM team
delivers the best in new dance, hip hop and R n B. We also feature a
number of specialty programs throughout the week,
---------------------

..Wake up with Bollywood Down Under for the best and brightest Indian
dance music in the morning, every Day from 6 am (AEST)
------------------
Monday to Friday 7 am--10 am the Euro Dance AUS team take over with the
best new house from all over Europe, giving your morning a banging
start. There's no better way to face the day. We keep the music pumping
which also makes the show great for your morning aerobic work out just
before work!
------------------------------

Late night every night 9--10 pm the best techno, ambient, hardcore,
gabba, breakbeat
---------------

"Radiotalkback.net"

at

http://www.talkback.net

The email address is on that page

Is the most innovative news talk show around, brought to you every
Friday 11 am - 12 pm (AEST). With a roundup of the weeks news and your
opinions on air its hard to beat for the best way to keep up to date
with what's happening in Australia.
To be part of the show all you have to do is drop by Radiotalkback.net
and have your say using a simple voice plug in for your email.
Join the hundreds of people who DO get their voices heard on ZFM
talkback.
(We accept audio up 9 am Thursday each week for the Friday show)
To listen online you will need the free Real Player Plug-in. Which you
can get at the top of on the Home page at
http://www.zfm.com.au/