Old May 21st 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting
Meyer Gottesman

Default Radio Crazy is loose! LPTV for sale

The "Radio Crazy", it is baaaaaaaaaakkkkkkk !!!!! Hi!

For sale outright: ($150,000 firm).

My partially built LPTV station licensed to Rehoboth
Beach, Delaware.

WRDE-LP, channel 59, analog, negative offset. 20,500
watts ERP. CP expires May 5, 2007 so you have plenty
of time to complete the build-out, silly!

Leases already in place for the tower site and
separate studio/office site nearby. FCC has approved
the present tower site.

Transmitter shelter has been erected.

Price is $150,000 firm. This includes the CP, call
sign, goodwill, all present physical assets and zero
debt. You WILL however be expected to take over the
tower site and studio leases and any equipment leases.
At the present time, we have no equipment leases so
the only takeover OBLIGATIONS would be electricity and
rent.

This would be a corporate sale. You'd get our Delaware
"C" corporation which was founded July 1, 2005.

We are members of the Rehoboth Beach/Dewey Beach
Chamber of Commerce. A local tel. number and PO Box
have been established.

Tonto!!!!! Rehoboth Beach is possibly one of the
wealthiest small cities in the nation! For a community
with a Winter population of about 1500 (2000 census),
they get about 2.7 million visitors per year in an
approx. 1.3 sq. mile area !!!

Serious qualified buyers may request a business plan.
It is a Word (doc)file about 24 pages long.

This would be only the third commercial TV in all of
Delaware and the first commercial TV in that
(Sussex)county.

This is the Salisbury/Ocean City (MD) market.

Call anytime (478)741-1710 to reach my 235 room palace
in Macon, GA. When the butler or a servant answers,
please ask for Meyer.

No tire kickers, please. This ain't eBay!! Serious
qualified buyers only. This is one heck of a good
deal.

This is a beautiful area right by the ocean. Condos go
for up to $3.5 million. This ain't no slum. Real
estate values are EXPLODING there!

Hear ye, hear ye all peasants: FCC says you must be a
US Citizen with no felony convictions. Please state:
"I am not a crook" Hi!!!

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV
aka "The Radio Crazy"