Old July 29th 06, 05:31 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.hackers.malicious,soc.men,rec.radio.cb

Default I don't have the balls to order a hit on a flea, because another male might hurt me" And this is what you choose to lead army psy ops?

Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 12:50:09 GMT
http://www.rr.com
babaloonie wrote:
Blood Beast wrote:
"babaloonie" wrote in message
ups.com...
Bwha!

Big bad socmen.

So long, but you did it your way.......

heh.

The Soviets, when faced with the smae pest problem we are, ordered
their miscreant fleas hit.

The whole group.

Make a list in a .doc file and have it sent to me. I'll set about telling
the fist to move.

I've seen officers pulverized by doctors. I asked him what he did in the
navy and
he said he yelled officers into shape. Where do you spend your time? Behind
a desk.
Anger isn't combat, I told him.

What, can't you use your super psi/Ai powers to discern through ESP who
will be hit?
Ohm, wait, soc man, too stupid to figure it out by yourself, even when
it's right in fronnt of your face. That's why your a soc man. You're
stupid.

Um, the Tom guy?

Wasnt' choosen because he's not smart enough, he's not A list material.

In his head this morning... It was the right decision to reject him, he
was never ever competitive.

Tard faggot.

"Add to me to your lits o death please."

Pleace to add you, asshole.

From the start, tardo faggot.

I wish you understood how ****ing stupid you are..

Throw jello, rape and bot, torture children,

fagitty fag fag, you die.

I accept my new reality, which involves death, and they kill all of
you.

Get the troll?

Thing of beauty, you tard faggots.

I told you this for three years, I called it cold.

You could not see it, still can't see it, and then you wonder why you
weren't choosen for the best teams.

In the interm, you rape, you torture physically, and you bot civilians.

This is why you are hit. You_ are our pest problem.

Oh yeah, and

The other thing, one of fleas kills himself immediately.

MIght see an ambulance around here today....

Old July 29th 06, 05:33 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.hackers.malicious,soc.men,rec.radio.cb

Default bless you and grant you peace but please lord make it soon