Old July 31st 06, 09:52 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
666 666 is offline

Default Based upon Honor?

I see. When it is correctly pointed out to you that your intellectual
superiors consider your blatherings to be a waste of oxygen, you attack

the
messenger rather than the facts presented.

when you falsely claim I have intelectual superoirs in posting in the
NG you cease to be a messenger and become a libeler, let alone go on
about wasting O2

Prove that there are those of us who are NOT your intellectual superior. By
which yardstick are you going to measure or determine this? By the very
simple fact that we post correctly, use good grammar and don't splatter our
posts with misspelled words is example enough.

thee are those that consider my efforts a waste. I would conceed that
they ight have point if the facts were clearly to the contary
you presented no facts you just repeat more libel
I repeated nothing. I made a statement based upon my observations. There is
no libel involved.

here are some facts

Fact: I set out to stop what has been K4YZ multi year effort to libel
everyone he is seriously oposed to. I have achived that goal.
Fact: You "saw" Steve in post after post that were not his. You falsely
accused Steve of making anon posts when he, in fact, did no such thing when
you yourself were accused of the same. How many email addresses and sock
puppets do you need? Steve has one...his REAL name and callsign.

Fact: I decided to resist the effort of many folks to use an accusation
of Homosexaulity as weapon in these NG's. I have not been entirely
succesfull to date OTOH most posters have come to the point of noting
"so what?" (or words to that effect) in response to such efforts, thus
I am satfied with the results
The accusations you refer to were mostly posts made by Wiseman in his
attempt to anger you after your forty to fifty posts per day. Wiseman is no
intellectual giant but you went way past the typical boundaries and even
went so far as to follow Wiseman to the Nim Busters boards where you further
antagonized him. Last I heard, Mark, the Admin banned you from the Nim
Boards and to be banned from that group of misfits takes some bit of doing.

Fact:in resisting the effort of various folks to label tech and
NoCoders as incapple Ham I believe the way such trolls as "slow code"
and Al klein quiting the feild have shown that my point is made.
This is a moot point. If you were so easily offended by comments aimed
toward No-Coders, the problem is yours. Had you any intellect you would have
ignored the posts, but you couldn't leave well-enough alone. You just HAD to
stick your nose in.

Fact: in persuing justice for all (even Wismen as I try to restrain
those tat feel the need to enhance his records of sin further) I have
prefromed a Mitvah
Fact: You are not "persuing" justice for all. You are taking every
opportunity to spam, irritate, and inject inane comments where none are due.
You have performed nothing other than flooding the newsgroups with
one-liners that make little to no sense.

The price I have paid for this is what? Making it more obvious (not
that it was ever a secert) that I suffer from dyslexia and aphasia
which make my words esp with typed with passion (or boredom as is often
the case in hauling out Wisemen trash) an adventureto say the least to
read. For you I supose this would be mortifing to me it is indeed
something I had to get used too by the 3rd or 4th grade
That, Mark, is an excuse. There are many of your peers who have overcome
what you claim to be an affliction. You could do likewise, were you not so
lazy. I have no pity for you or your excuses.

you may make of my typos all you like it hardly bothers me (msotly it
bothers me when the mispeeling at point near the heart of the peice of
writing is seized upon to avoid the point itself but even that makes my
oint in many cases
If my "corrections" regarding your poor spelling didn't bother you, you
would have not made the above comment. If you want to make a point, and make
it intelligently, then take the time to do it correctly. Your compositions
are akin to those that a second-grader would create. You can hardly expect
your "points" to be taken seriously when you cannot present them in a format
that the majority of us can understand. You are at fault here, Mark. Not the
rest of us who speak English.

you are a cowwrd and clearly without honor
Was that supposed to cut to the core of my being? Upset me? Send me crying?
To the contrary, Mark, your words, misspelled as they are, are meaningless.
As I've said in the past, I look at you as a bouncy-ball toy to be slapped
around much as a cat would do with a mouse. You are entertainment, Mark. A
diversion. A nonentity. I respond to you for two reasons. First, I am bored.
Secondly, you are so easy to bounce around that I find you mildly amusing
and a soft target to boot.
Now let me see how you will twist this. Did I "libbel" you by referring to
you as a soft target? Did I comport myself as being the Antichrist by using
"666"? It will be interesting to see how you will surely misinterpret my
commentary.
Lecture me not about honor, Mark. You, of all people, know not the meaning
of the word.

Old July 31st 06, 07:41 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default grant you peace and forgivness for your crimes

666 wrote:
I see. When it is correctly pointed out to you that your intellectual
superiors consider your blatherings to be a waste of oxygen, you attack

the
messenger rather than the facts presented.

when you falsely claim I have intelectual superoirs in posting in the
NG you cease to be a messenger and become a libeler, let alone go on
about wasting O2

Prove that there are those of us who are NOT your intellectual superior. By
which yardstick are you going to measure or determine this? By the very
simple fact that we post correctly, use good grammar and don't splatter our
posts with misspelled words is example enough.

you do not post correctly you lie and misrepresent the fact that you
claim misspelling is proof of inferioity is amoug your dishonorable
untruth If mispelling were proof of stupdity then Albert Einstain would
be reckoned one of the dumbest men on earth

the inablity to reconize the diefferent between statements like "it
would take killing you to stop you from posting" and what would be a
true death threat "I will post stop you from posting by any means
neccasary. Indeed thatI use langauge better than ost of you is clear
proof I am not any of your inferior

Old August 1st 06, 09:23 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Mark's Mental Superiors Speak...

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
666 wrote:
[...]

It is not only your misspelled and awkward posts that brand you as stupid,
but your insatiable drive to respond to each and every post made whether you
know the person or not. You, Mark, simply do not know when to leave well
enough alone. It has been documented that you made over 800 and perhaps 900
posts (using sockpuppets) in June alone. Is this the watermark of an
intellectual giant? You post idiotic, third grade level one-liners day after
day after day while at the same time saying nothing. You, Mark, are the sum
of your posts and one can, and must, draw the conclusion that you are not
overly bright. I misrepresent nothing and have not lied. I DO post correctly
and any attempt by you, a nonentity, to judge or malign me is of no
consequence and has absolutely no merit. You, of all people, certainly have
no room to pass judgment.

the inablity to reconize the diefferent between statements like "it
would take killing you to stop you from posting" and what would be a
true death threat "I will post stop you from posting by any means
neccasary. Indeed thatI use langauge better than ost of you is clear
proof I am not any of your inferior

Aw, garsh. Did someone actually post such comments or did you twist them to
suit your purposes? If such comments were made then perhaps, just perhaps,
they stemmed from your constant flooding of the groups with your juvenile
drivel. Has it not yet dawned upon you, Mark, that you are one of the least
popular posters hereabout? You rank only one half step below the most
reviled poster of all time, that being Roger Wiseman.
And Mark, your delusion "thatI use langauge better than ost of you " is just
that...a delusion. 800 misspelled posts in a single month quickly lay that
claim to rest. You clearly DO have mental superiors in these groups and they
are many. You are not as intellectually gifted as you like to comport
yourself to be. We all have mental superiors and I just happen to be one of
yours. I am not bragging...it is merely how life is. Learn to live with it,
Mark.

PS: Thanks for the comedic relief. Who the heck is "Albert Einstain"? Is
that the chubby little Cosby kid whose clothing was always food-stained and
dirty?

Old August 1st 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.military.cap

Default Mark's Mental Superiors Speak... NOT

wrote:
Not Lloyd but his inner woman whining wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

aman calling himself a rapist claims to be my mental Superior

Old August 1st 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.military.cap

wrote:
666 wrote:

aman calling himself a rapist claims to be my mental Superior

He's calling you a rapist, child molester.

another of those claiming to my superior
someone calling himself a child molestor

nah is it the same fellow
acting as Robeson intended with his posts this moning

Old August 1st 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.military.cap

and I forgive you your false witness again

Old August 1st 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.military.cap

an old friend wrote:

and I

Marky confirms he married a shemale in
.com:
"posted you can prove it for yourself anytime you can catch him at
home"

Old August 1st 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.military.cap

Old August 1st 06, 08:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.military.cap

an old friend wrote:
and I

And I hope your car has brake failure.

Old August 1st 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

666 wrote:

aman calling himself a rapist claims to be my mental Superior
Well Mark, that is yet another example of just how mentally deficient you
are.

Based upon Honor? 666 General 34 August 20th 06 11:52 PM
Based upon Honor? 666 Policy 55 August 20th 06 11:52 PM
Newbie Question: PC Based Oscilloscopes [email protected] Homebrew 5 July 20th 06 05:08 PM
DDS based signal generator Stephen M.H. Lawrence Shortwave 19 March 27th 05 03:11 AM