Old August 7th 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,alt.flame,alt.sex

Default Mork On QRZ: Is It Fixed yet? nothing needs fixing

an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
07 August 2006:

QUOTE

KB9RQZ Lookups: 713
MARK C MORGAN
Pob 212, PO BOX PoB212
Chassell MI 49916
USA
Detailed info Update this listing Update Policy...

Mailing Label Postcard

Email: Add email address
http://www.geocities.com\\kb9rqz

one of those private types bigg current ars project in EME hoping to
obtain VUCC and maybe DXCC as a no code tech before the expected R&O
allowign me to become a No Code extra comes through
http://emekb9rqz.blogspot.com/ sadly since certainn folks in the ham
world lack a life beyond harrassing their fellow hams I will no longer
be posting my log on my blog I can be reach by eail off my webpage

I am having to work split so if you see cq kb9rqz+10 it means I am
listening up 10 khz etc

Bio last modified: 2006-08-04

UNQUOTE

Obviously not.

Steve, K4YZ

what needs fixing?

I dned not satify YOU as to my QRZ bio, I need only satify 2 enities ME
and QRZ

but you are going to hell if you don't repent
http://www.godhatesfags.com

Old August 8th 06, 03:01 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,alt.flame,alt.sex

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
[...]

wrong agin God Loves me so does Jesus

that you like to quote a sick fellow that doesn't is another matter

Based upon Honor? 666 Policy 55 August 20th 06 11:52 PM
Mork On QRZ: Is It Fixed yet? K4YZ Policy 11 August 14th 06 04:05 PM
Fixed Loop On-a-Roof - Great for Monitoring that Hard-to-Get AM/MW Radio Station RHF Shortwave 15 May 12th 06 07:20 AM
Latest Ofcom and DTI proposal: Fixed penalty notices... Peter CB 0 December 27th 05 08:02 PM