Old August 10th 06, 12:14 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default A TOAST: "May N8WWM rule keyclowns FOREVER!"

The AKC would like to thank the United Gay Keyclowns of America for
their continued support of the drive to make N8WWM the most famous
mean hammie of all time. Your support has truly made us laugh. To show
our apprectiation we are donating $100.00 to the United Gay Keyclowns
of America Hamsters and duct tape fund. Gay Scottiekins will dole out
individual grants as you apply for them. NOTE: Some of you may be
disappointed, but these grants are NOT for crack, pot, booze, or
illegal radio equipment. We realize that will make the vast majority
of you not apply for a grant, but hey...funds are limited. Those
things are just luxuries and we realize that there are some poor
underprivileged Gay Keyclowns out there who truly cannot afford their
own hamsters and duct tape.

Gay Keyclowns sputtering about N8 being busted: they don't know ****

Gay Keyclowns sputtering about his ebay items: they envy his vast
collection

Gay Keyclowns sputtering about his character: when they have none at
all

Gay keyclowns sputtering about his hypocrisy: when he does not care

Gay Keyclowns making insinuations about where he drops his pants: when
they can't come up with a real issue, as usual

Looks like gay keyclowns can't take what old N8 dishes out: as has
always been the case

Looks like gay keyclowns are sissy boys with mental disorders: as they
always will be

Of course, it always has looked that way.

Old August 10th 06, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:
[...]

They just compete for which sissy can say what they think is the
meanest thing cuz the winner gets TWO hamsters and a whole roll of duct
tape.

Why Keyclowns Fear N8WWM And His AKC [email protected] CB 5 December 30th 04 06:01 PM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
FS: Palomar 225 Pack Rat CB 12 September 16th 03 06:43 PM
I also need Diy plans for a 300 watt linear BR549 CB 2 September 16th 03 06:37 PM