RadioBanter

-   -   coward (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/101541-re-coward.html)

FreeSpeechStore August 16th 06 10:57 AM

coward

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:48:29 -0700, the messenjah wrote:
Kali wrote:
said:
: K. A. Cannon wrote:
:
http://skywriter.diaryland.com/060811_37.html
:
: Bwa Ha Ha ha ha ha
:
: You filthy little creep. Serena's 12 year old daughter

[...]

Is she the one you wrote the poem about? Just curious.

Of course you're curious. Her daughter reads by blog. Her mother told me
that she saw a dirty picture on my website.

But, that's not wrong is it? It's not nearly as bad as calling Kevin and
telling him I'd like to kick his ass, is it? Ya stupid ****.

Nope, not as bad as making threats on the phone. After all, internet
porn is more common than lice such as yourself, Chuckie.

Hail Eris!
Not Richard Scoville
Richard M. Scoville is explicitly denied the right to archive any of my
posts, under any of my nyms, on his site, FreeSpeechStore.com
http://tinyurl.com/c222n

an old freind August 16th 06 04:01 PM

coward

FreeSpeechStore August 17th 06 06:55 AM

coward

Quit spamming, Morgan.

an old freind August 17th 06 07:08 AM

cease and desist

FreeSpeechStore wrote:
On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:01:08 -0700, an old freind wrote:
FreeSpeechStore wrote:

Quit spamming, Morgan.

what spam?

FreeSpeechStore August 17th 06 11:13 AM

cease and desist

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 23:08:04 -0700, an old freind wrote:
FreeSpeechStore wrote:
On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:01:08 -0700, an old freind wrote:
FreeSpeechStore wrote:

Quit spamming, Morgan.

what spam?

thunderous cheering all over usenet "Cease and desist" spamming.
We(tinw) will never cease or desist. In fact, you are on the verge of
having Teh Empire of MEOW move in and take up residence in your
rec.radio* froups for the next five or ten years, unless _you_ cease and
desist telling usenetters what to do. Or maybe we'll just LART you.

Hail Eris!
Not Richard Scoville
Richard M. Scoville is explicitly denied the right to archive any of my
posts, under any of my nyms, on his site, FreeSpeechStore.com
http://tinyurl.com/c222n
"It's claiming authority based on absurd myths and fantasy beings - that
creates anger." -- Kurt Gavin

[email protected] August 18th 06 03:53 AM

cease and desist - Mark, Just ignore them.

Slow Code wrote:
FreeSpeechStore freespeechstore@meow.****head wrote in
g.and.mocking.scoville:

FreeSpeechStore wrote:

Quit spamming, Morgan.

what spam?

thunderous cheering all over usenet "Cease and desist" spamming.
We(tinw) will never cease or desist. In fact, you are on the verge of
having Teh Empire of MEOW move in and take up residence in your
rec.radio* froups for the next five or ten years, unless _you_ cease and
desist telling usenetters what to do. Or maybe we'll just LART you.

Mark, Just ignore them.

They only tease you because of the stupid things you say when you
follow up. Just ignore them and they'll give up.

Stop giving them reasons to tease you. It only makes you look
more stupid.

Take a break from the radio groups for a while, Maybe work on your
moon bounce some more.

SC

SCstop! you're getting the tards man-pus all wet!

an old freind August 18th 06 03:55 AM

cease and desist

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
FreeSpeechStore freespeechstore@meow.****head wrote in
g.and.mocking.scoville:

SC

SCstop! you're getting the tards man-pus all wet!

another sock pupet Wismen my my how you far me

you rasist and gay basging all in one nick
cease desist and please grow up wismen