Old August 16th 06, 10:57 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.kook.chuck-lysaght,rec.radio.cb

Default coward

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:48:29 -0700, the messenjah wrote:
Kali wrote:
said:
: K. A. Cannon wrote:
:
http://skywriter.diaryland.com/060811_37.html
:
: Bwa Ha Ha ha ha ha
:
: You filthy little creep. Serena's 12 year old daughter

[...]

Is she the one you wrote the poem about? Just curious.

Of course you're curious. Her daughter reads by blog. Her mother told me
that she saw a dirty picture on my website.

But, that's not wrong is it? It's not nearly as bad as calling Kevin and
telling him I'd like to kick his ass, is it? Ya stupid ****.

Nope, not as bad as making threats on the phone. After all, internet
porn is more common than lice such as yourself, Chuckie.

Hail Eris!
Not Richard Scoville
Richard M. Scoville is explicitly denied the right to archive any of my
posts, under any of my nyms, on his site, FreeSpeechStore.com
http://tinyurl.com/c222n
Old August 16th 06, 04:01 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.kook.chuck-lysaght,rec.radio.cb

Old August 17th 06, 06:55 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.kook.chuck-lysaght,rec.radio.cb

Quit spamming, Morgan.

Old August 17th 06, 07:08 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.kook.chuck-lysaght,rec.radio.cb

Default cease and desist

FreeSpeechStore wrote:
On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:01:08 -0700, an old freind wrote:
FreeSpeechStore wrote:

Quit spamming, Morgan.

what spam?

Old August 17th 06, 11:13 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.kook.chuck-lysaght,rec.radio.cb,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 23:08:04 -0700, an old freind wrote:
FreeSpeechStore wrote:
On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:01:08 -0700, an old freind wrote:
FreeSpeechStore wrote:

Quit spamming, Morgan.

what spam?

thunderous cheering all over usenet "Cease and desist" spamming.
We(tinw) will never cease or desist. In fact, you are on the verge of
having Teh Empire of MEOW move in and take up residence in your
rec.radio* froups for the next five or ten years, unless _you_ cease and
desist telling usenetters what to do. Or maybe we'll just LART you.

Hail Eris!
Not Richard Scoville
Richard M. Scoville is explicitly denied the right to archive any of my
posts, under any of my nyms, on his site, FreeSpeechStore.com
http://tinyurl.com/c222n
"It's claiming authority based on absurd myths and fantasy beings - that
creates anger." -- Kurt Gavin

Old August 18th 06, 03:53 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.hackers.malicious,rec.radio.cb,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose

Default cease and desist - Mark, Just ignore them.

Slow Code wrote:
FreeSpeechStore freespeechstore@meow.****head wrote in
news
FreeSpeechStore wrote:

Quit spamming, Morgan.

what spam?

thunderous cheering all over usenet "Cease and desist" spamming.
We(tinw) will never cease or desist. In fact, you are on the verge of
having Teh Empire of MEOW move in and take up residence in your
rec.radio* froups for the next five or ten years, unless _you_ cease and
desist telling usenetters what to do. Or maybe we'll just LART you.

Mark, Just ignore them.

They only tease you because of the stupid things you say when you
follow up. Just ignore them and they'll give up.

Stop giving them reasons to tease you. It only makes you look
more stupid.

Take a break from the radio groups for a while, Maybe work on your
moon bounce some more.

SC

SCstop! you're getting the tards man-pus all wet!

Old August 18th 06, 03:55 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.hackers.malicious,rec.radio.cb,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
FreeSpeechStore freespeechstore@meow.****head wrote in
news

SC

SCstop! you're getting the tards man-pus all wet!

another sock pupet Wismen my my how you far me

you rasist and gay basging all in one nick
cease desist and please grow up wismen