Old August 17th 06, 10:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

Default Sandman digest, volume 2453954

Hail Eris! On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:58:31 +0545, Kadaitcha Man jabbered
inanely:
Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM, CK, POEE, KOTHASK,
DSOCPL, EOTHIDIAUTP, GGGHD, HCNB, CPFWJ, CPFG, MWFA, CEM
, the filthy moocher and sucking maricona who likes
inhibited tugging with sturgeons, and whose partner is a pavement-pretty
with a hulking bunny, wrote in
. com:

/P/leasure-seeking
/O/mee-polone with
/P/uffy
/E/xhaust-pipe hungers for

/S/ick
/N/ebuchadnezzar for
/A/nal sex.
/R/etired
/K/nob polisher who likes
/Y/ellow-bellied

/G/reat white knuckler riding with
/O/possums.
/O/vert and
/D/ecumbently
/F/at-assed
/E/ye doctor.
/L/ewd
/L/ightfoot.
/A/udacious

/O/ne of them with
/F/unky

/T/rembling torpedo and
/H/orrid
/E/xhaust-pipe is in need of

/U/nfit
/N/ine inch knocker for
/D/icky-whacking.
/U/nlovable
/L/og-cabin raider with
/A/fflicted
/T/hird-eye goes hungry for
/I/mpaired
/N/udger for
/G/roping.

/C/hunky
/A/nal-intruder who likes
/B/lood-thirsty
/L/ewd infusions with
/E/nglish sparrows.
/,/

/J/ollily
/M/ature
/,/

/C/hutney ferret.
/K/neadingly
/,/

/P/leasure-seeking.
/O/lder
/E/unuch with
/E/nfeebled
/,/

/K/osher pickle and
/O/versized
/T/oblerone-tunnel desires
/H/amstrung
/A/ids grenade for
/S/elf-pleasure.
/K/nocked-out
/,/

/D/irt-pipe rider with
/S/lushy
/O/ld-dirt-road thirsts for
/C/rappy
/P/utz for
/L/ollipop licking.
/,/

/E/ager
/O/mee-polone who likes
/T/asteless
/H/and dancing with
/I/guanas.
/D/andified
/I/ron hoof who likes
/A/dulterous
/U/nsafe sex with
/T/ree toads.
/P/assive
/,/

/G/ay with
/G/iant
/G/luestick and
/H/ot
/D/itch wants
/,/

/H/ollow
/C/rack hunter for
/N/ookies.
/B/eady-eyed
/,/

/C/ocoa-shunter with
/P/uffy
/F/udge-tunnel wants
/W/eather-beaten
/J/immer jammer for
/,/

/C/rank wanking.
/P/ierced
/F/reak who likes
/G/ross
/,/

/M/eat beating with
/W/ater buffalos.
/F/ugly
/A/nus bandit who likes
/,/

/C/razed
/E/ar sex with
/M/armosets.

Hahahaha

Wuv you too, K-Man. smeps

--
Shon'ai
"I was told there would be cookies."
Old August 18th 06, 12:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

Text Medium No. 5 wrote:
[...]

jealous

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign,
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. Jonathan Swift

Old August 18th 06, 10:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

Text Medium No. 5 , the grizzled homeless man and
glitzy fairy-godmother who likes harsh nut busting with moles, and whose
partner is a whoopee-fluff with a vile cock-chafer, wrote in
ow.all.hail.discordia.meow.flonk.mockery.demon.not .really.leola:

I'm spoken for. Bad luck for you.

--
DISCLAIMER: The content does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either
my ISP, myself, my company or employer, my friends (if any,) my goldfish or
my neighbour's mad dog; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything;
all rights reserved; the post is distribution copyrighted to the extent that
you may distribute the post and all its associated parts freely but you may
not make a profit from it or include the post in commercial publications
without written permission from the Prime Minister of Hutt Province; other
copyright laws for specific posts apply wherever noted or not noted, either
deliberately, negligently, or otherwise; posts are subject to change without
notice; posts are slightly enlarged to show detail; any resemblance to
actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental;
hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, mutilate, or
spindle; do not pass go; do not collect $200; your mileage may vary; no
substitutions allowed; for a limited time only; the post is void where
prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted; the post is provided "as is"
without any warranties expressed or implied; user assumes full liabilities;
not liable for damages due to use or misuse; an equal opportunity abuse
employer; no shoes, no shirt; quantities are limited while supplies last; if
defects are discovered, do not attempt to fix them yourself but return to an
authorised post service centre; caveat emptor; read at your own risk;
parental advisory - explicit words; text may contain material some readers
may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised; not suitable for
children; not suitable for adults; not for human consumption; keep away from
sunlight, pets and small children; limit one-per-family; no money down; no
purchase necessary; to approved purchasers only; facsimiles are acceptable
in South Australia; you need not be present to read this post; some assembly
required; batteries not included; action figures sold separately; no
preservatives added; tools not included; safety goggles may be required
during use; sealed for your protection, do not use if the safety seal is
broken; call before you dig; for external use only; if a rash, redness,
irritation or swelling develops, discontinue use; use only with proper
ventilation; avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool, dry place; keep
away from open flames, naked flames and old flames; avoid inhaling fumes;
avoid contact with mucous membranes; do not puncture, incinerate, or store
above 60 degrees Centigrade; do not place near flammable or magnetic source;
smoking the post may be hazardous to your health; the best safeguard, second
only to abstinence, is the use of a good laugh; text used on the post is
made from 100% recycled electrons and magnetic particles; no animals were
used to test the hilarity of this post other than Synapse Syndrome; no salt,
MSG, artificial colour or flavour added; may contain traces of replies to
peanuts; if ingested, do not induce vomiting, if symptoms persist, consult
your humourologist; post is ribbed for your pleasure; slippery when wet;
must be 18 to read; possible penalties for early withdrawal; post offer
valid only in participating newsgroups; slightly higher in South Australia;
allow four to six weeks for delivery; damage from hurricane, lightning,
tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, flood, orgasm, misuse,
self-abuse, neglect, unauthorised repair, damage from improper installation,
broken antenna, marred cabinet, incorrect line voltage, missing or altered
serial numbers, sonic boom vibrations, electromagnetic radiation from
nuclear blasts or other Acts of God are not covered; incidents owing to
aeroplane crash, ship sinking, motor vehicle accidents, leaky roof, broken
glass, falling rocks, mud slides, forest fire, flying projectiles or
dropping the item are also excluded; other restrictions may apply. If
something offends you, lighten up, get a life, and move on. All conditions
apply. Not available in all stores. Facts have been changed to protect the
guilty.

o-chlorophenethyl-methylpiperidino-butyryl-1-3-ethyl-2-formic-acid

Old August 19th 06, 01:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

Hail Eris! On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:41:07 +0545, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
[...]

Feh, I don't need an Australian lover anyway.

All Hail Discordia! Flonk Leader #2 & #11 1/9; mhm 29 x 21
The Discordian People's Most Powerful and Revered Being (without
portfolio)
Economic Left/Right: -7.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.38
Real email should go to gmail.com, otherwise the same as above.

Quotable quotes:
"Three OS's from corporate-kings in their towers of glass,
Seven from valley-lords where orchards used to grow,
Nine from dotcoms doomed to die,
One from the Dark Lord Gates on his dark throne
In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie.
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,
In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie."'

"Covert ace nudists in the Vatican!"

"Real men eat me."

"Any priest or shaman must be presumed guilty until proved innocent." --
Lazarus Long

"Laws count, the US Constitution count more, and we need to have judges
on the bench who are going to Carry Out those laws, not Make Law or
Interpret Law." -- John "Easily" Shocked contradicts his own words on
the overriding importance of society's reluctance to accept
homosexuality, in Message-ID: brIDe.67062$Qo.12613@fed1read01

"Heterosexuality is not *normal*, it's just more /common/."

"For the most part, morality is universal." -- John "Easily" Shocked

"Gay, straight, they all want blow jobs."

"Bad stories are bad stories. We just call them as they are." -- DBurns
demonstrates his sheer cluelessness on Mar 9, 2002, at 6:25 pm, in
rec.arts.drwho

"Oh, and Snarky, if you're listening: **** you, Asshole! Enjoy the
few remaining days of your internet access." Kooky troll John Long
gets delusional, in Message-ID:

A sad little top-poster with the nym of "Choirboy" once lamed:

Well, gee, coming from an asshole like *you* ...
ESAD, ya 'ho bitch.

Please to be posting proof, you facile fridgemagnet.
-- replied the Aussie rapier, aka fnord/Affinity, in a now-lost message

"I have a dream...that one day the whole world will know the joy of
my nipples!" -- Stimpy

"The meek shall inherit the earth -- 2' x ~6' x 6' of it."

"If English was good enough for Jesus Christ, it's good enough for
these U-nited States!" -- an unknown politician, in a senate floor
debate over bilingual education.)

"The policeman isn't there to create disorder, the policeman is
there to preserve disorder" -- Mayor Richard Daley of Czechago,
September 23, 1968

"Moral: it's not a plot hole if two eyes and two brain cells can
solve it." -- Keith Goodnight, in atbvs, on NNTP-Posting-Date: Mon,
03 Jun 2002 16:46:02 EDT

"Kung fu's useful!"

"Bernadette, you ignorant oaf.
Bernadette, you brainless dullard.
Bernadette, you feeble-minded wag.
Bernadette, you blathering baboon.
Bernadette, you babbling boor.
Bernadette, you depraved dolt.
Bernadette, you stinking slimeball.
Bernadette, you yammering yak.
Bernadette, you lily-livered lush.
Bernadette, you hard-hearted hulk."
-- Mother Be Strange gets very hard on herself, in
MID:

"[Lurlean] would never dream of sleeping with a dog. The Bible's against
it. You don't seem to care what the Bible says, so she thought maybe you
gave that a try too -- in addition to sucking on Steve, letting him play
with your butt, and having seven different lesbian lovers in our bed."
-- Sistah Moonshine shocks a.p.h. with the revelation that she got it
off with "Romaine Brooks", in a now-vanished message

"I should have known my boss was evil when he called my jumping onto my
chair to praise the Lord out loud 'inappropriate behavior.'" -- Sistah
Moonshine: Oppressed Christian, in another vanished message

"I made a pact with the devil." -- Sistah Moonshine, from her dream
diary

"'drink that hooch,' they would say, 'and then smoke that joint. Bury
your head in that strange woman's crotch and bring her to a thunderous
climax with your tongue, then tell her no man could ever give her that
much pleasure in a thousand years. Tell her to leave her husband and
become a lesbian. Drip hot wax on that pervert's nutty buddies and then
charge him extra for the privilege.'" -- Sistah Moonshine is now working
on an erotic epic to outmatch Anne Rice.

"Roe V Wade has zero bearing on my existence other than it affects it
adversely."
-- Johnny Wentzky never had much truck with "logic".

"You are the GOD-DAMNED, IGNORANT LIAR here.
Now, that is not me taking the Lord's name in vain."
-- John Wentzky: Living proof of the Death of Irony, in Message-ID:

"Stupidity excuses nothing. It's only a reason...." -- Phxbrd

"The whining has just begun." -- John Wentzky

"It's not nice to misrepresent Mother Nature."

"Gay men deserve to die." -- John Wentzky

Joseph Bartlo wrote:
A big mean meanie and heavyweight kookologist responding to my text
and making me look like a colossal idiot. No more whinges to this mean
person who keeps pounding my ass into the ground - you go on the lits
of people who have trounced me. The state I left that group was
embarassing to me. There were too many posts to follow them all, and I
know a lot of people were saying mean things about me - but a few
sucked up. So it was best at that point rather than to browse all the
crap to simply make a standard post telling people a lot of bull****
I'd just made up. I did that on many other groups, but the war is only
fought here. If anyone thinks I am the least bit kidding, consider how
long this has been going, how little I have accomplished (i.e., how
much the mean, mean kookologists have changed everything), and that I
have a lot of goats to blow.

-- in MID:

"America is supposed to be the world's melting pot,
so melt!!" -- from some BBS

"There are no governors anywhere."

"The personal _is_ political."

"If humans decline to exercise faith, then an
omnipotent God is impotent." -- Teresita, x-posted to APH

"Gabrielle?! Monkey-man, you bring her back! You know, you two are
beginning to irritate me with these obsessions of yours!
Fish don't just catch themselves!" -- Xena, "Fins, Femmes, &
Gems" (64/318)

"I don't think so because, I'm a whole lot smarter and far less bigoted
than the average Jew, although smart Jews as having collaborated with
your Skull and Bones Third Reich certainly have more of those
in-your-face balls than I'd ever have to work with." -- Guthball drools
all over my irony meter, in MID:
lgate.org

"You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
cop posing as an underage person online?
I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
public.
They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
meet the person, etc.
Lost control, didn't you?
Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:

"This bandwidth has been rescued from AOL." -- mimus

No-one expects the Fannish Inquisition!

Old August 19th 06, 06:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

Lola Stonewall Riot , the landlubberly
shoemaker, cowered:

[...]

That's probably just as well. What self-respecting Australian would want
you?

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

ObHint: Just because you argue with a notorious ****wit netk0oK, it
does not necessarily follow that you are not also a ****wit netk0oK.
Old August 19th 06, 09:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

I was busily flonking away in alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess Eris
Herself suddenly made me reply to Kadaitcha Man:
[...]

Oh, I can think of one or two -- but none whom I would care to put to the
expense of having them come all the way to Vancouver for little ol' me...

Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!! Kallisti!!! mhm 29x21
Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM,
CK, POEE, KOTHASK, GGGHD, HCNB, IAC, MWFA
Email popesnarky *at* gmail.com
I want a boyfriend who is sensitive and caring,
but they already have boyfriends.

Pro 97 volume problems Allen Crawford Scanner 16 March 20th 06 03:32 AM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
RW NewsBytes Weekly Digest lsmyer Broadcasting 0 September 10th 04 07:11 PM
RW NewsBytes Weekly Digest lsmyer Broadcasting 0 September 4th 04 04:31 AM
RW NewsBytes Weekly Digest lsmyer Broadcasting 0 August 27th 04 07:13 PM