Old August 18th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Science: "Last Days on Earth" Telly Program

Art Deco wrote:
Double-A wrote:

Warhol wrote:
Science: "Last Days on Earth" Telly Program

'Last Days on Earth'

Change How You See the World

"Last Days on Earth," a high-definition "20/20" special. (ABC News)

Changes in Our Solar System: Is Trouble Coming? Hawking Answers

How smart are we as a civilization?

Smart enough to control our destiny and avoid the cataclysms that may
end life as we know it?

Watch "Last Days on Earth," a special 2-hour edition of "20/20,"
Wednesday, Aug. 30, at 9 p.m.

For thousands of years, different religions have warned Earth about
Armageddon and the final days.

We are now living in an age where scientists are adding their voices
and their evidence in support of end-of-the-world possibilities.

"Last Days on Earth" is a program that could change the way you see
your world and yourself.

The world's top scientists, including Stephen Hawking, considered the
foremost living theoretical physicist, describe seven riveting
scenarios detailing the deadliest threats to humanity.

Some can destroy the planet, others have the ability to render us
extinct, and all have the power to destroy civilization.

How likely are they to occur, and what exactly would happen if they
did, and could we survive?

"Last Days on Earth" goes beyond science fiction to science fact.

Using state-of-the-art visual effects, it will take viewers on a
journey that is both breathtaking and terrifying, from the outer
reaches of the universe to the inner world of DNA, with an
around-the-globe tour in between.

"Of all the generations of humans that have walked the surface of the
Earth ? for 100,000 years, going back when we first left North Africa ?
the generation now alive is the most important," said Michio Kaku,
professor of theoretical physics at City University of New York.

"The generation now alive, the generation that you see, looking around
you, for the first time in history, is the generation that controls the
destiny of the planet itself."

Souinds like it should be mandatory viewing for all Profound Earh
Science Officers.

Thanks Sir Warhol.

"Sir Warhol"? How disgusting.

Double-A

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen

****off marqueer

Old August 18th 06, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default cease desist and grow up

wrote:
****off marqueer

another sock pupet Wismen my my how you far me

you rasist and gay basging all in one nick
cease desist and please grow up wismen

Old August 19th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Science: "Last Days on Earth" Telly Program - Mark, Just ignore them.

wrote in
ups.com:

Art Deco wrote:
Double-A wrote:

Warhol wrote:
[...]

Mark, Just ignore them.

They only tease you because of the stupid things you say when you
follow up. Just ignore them and they'll give up.

Stop giving them reasons to tease you. It only makes you look
more stupid.

Take a break from the radio groups for a while, Maybe work on your
moon bounce some more.

SC