Old August 18th 06, 10:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.homosexual,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.radio.cb

Default Status of Steve Parks stalking

Mopey Dopey Steveo wrote:
If anyone has more information again about someone who calls himself Steve
Parks of Medina Ohio / Moparholic stalking of Scott Gilbert of Atlanta,
Georgia; please respond to this post or send directly to me via email.
Thank you. Below is a written response given to him for the 12 or so
unwanted and unsolicited threat letters he sent today via email.

This letter is in response to approximately 12 letters you sent to me today.

As I have told you before, you started this attack and not me. I have asked
you not to email me, and you continue. You continually accuse me of posts I
have never made. You have used private photographs without authority, and
you have even gone as far as to post three or more home addresses of various
people in hopes of locating my personal address for the purpose of putting
my family at risk. Do not think this has gone unnoticed. What you are doing
is felonious; and as soon as I have time to sit down with a lawyer that
specializes in internet stalking, all of your emails and posts on Usenet
will be turned over to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. I have also been
made aware by someone in your CB group that you have made attempts to
contact my employer, mortgage company, bank, and cell phone of one of my
minor children. That email too was saved and will be turned over to the GBI
with the rest of your emails.

Georgia

16-5-90 G

A person commits the offense of stalking when he or she follows, places
under surveillance, or contacts another person at or about a place or places
without the consent of the other person for the purpose of harassing and
intimidating the other person. For the purpose of this article, the terms
"computer" and "computer network" shall have the same meanings as set out in
Code Section 16-9-92; the term "contact" shall mean any communication
including without being limited to communication in person, by telephone, by
mail, by broadcast, by computer, by computer network, or by any other
electronic device; and the place or places that contact by telephone, mail,
broadcast, computer, computer network, or any other electronic device is
deemed to occur shall be the place or places where such communication is
received. For the purpose of this article, the term "place or places" shall
include any public or private property occupied by the victim other than the
residence of the defendant. For the purposes of this article, the term
"harassing and intimidating" means a knowing and willful course of conduct
directed at a specific person which causes emotional distress by placing
such person in reasonable fear for such person's safety or the safety of a
member of his or her immediate family, by establishing a pattern of
harassing and intimidating behavior, and which serves no legitimate purpose.
This Code section shall not be construed to require that an overt threat of
death or bodily injury has been made.

A person commits the offense of stalking when such person, in violation of a
bond to keep the peace posted pursuant to Code Section 17-6-110, standing
order issued under Code Section 19-1-1, temporary restraining order,
temporary protective order, permanent restraining order, permanent
protective order, preliminary injunction, or permanent injunction or
condition of pretrial release, condition of probation, or condition of
parole in effect prohibiting the harassment or intimidation of another
person, broadcasts or publishes, including electronic publication, the
picture, name, address, or phone number of a person for whose benefit the
bond, order, or condition was made and without such person's consent in such
a manner that causes other persons to harass or intimidate such person and
the person making the broadcast or publication knew or had reason to believe
that such broadcast or publication would cause such person to be harassed or
intimidated by others.

delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind
sender to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written
for such purpose.

Can't you fine fellows just kiss and make out?