Old August 20th 06, 03:42 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

Default cease and desist

Lola Stonewall Riot wrote:
Hail Eris! On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 19:04:46 -0700, The Legend Killer Steve

BITCHSLAP

How many more times must I explain that a k00k like yourself does not have
the privilege of naming anyone else a kook, k00k?

'
grow and act you are not awaiting entrance to kinder garden
you have no rights that you can't enforce

Old August 20th 06, 05:21 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

Hail Eris! On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 20:58:19 -0700, The Legend Killer Randy
Perkoff/Steve "Bowtie" Young jabbered inanely:
Text Medium No. 5 wrote:
Hail Eris! On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 19:42:18 -0700, an old friend jabbered
inanely:
Lola Stonewall Riot wrote:
Hail Eris! On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 19:04:46 -0700, The Legend Killer
Steve

BITCHSLAP

How many more times must I explain that a k00k like yourself does not
have the privilege of naming anyone else a kook, k00k?
'
grow and act you are not awaiting entrance to kinder garden you have
no rights that you can't enforce

Indeed I don't. That doesn't make Bowtie any less of a k00k, of course,
or give him the privilege of naming other k00ks.

BITCHSLAP

You seem to be under the impression that you have something to say to an
adult, k00k. Your reputation as an ultra-lame crazy was established last
year, when you made up the persona of Fly Cooter and then came out as him
in December. There is no such person as "Randy Perkoff", you made him up
just like you made up Rasta Khan and the others. Now, **** off, Bowtie.

--
Shon'ai
"I was told there would be cookies."

Old August 20th 06, 05:41 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

The results are in...1, 2, Perkoff's Coming For You, you are NOT the
father!

Lola Stonewall Riot wrote:
[...]

Hi, Perkoff. What's up? Are you the real Perkoff or are you a
Flipper Mike sockpuppet? What brings you here?
Old August 20th 06, 05:43 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

Lola Stonewall Riot wrote:
[...]

I'm the real Perkoff, I don't know about you.

Old August 20th 06, 05:59 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

Lola Stonewall Riot wrote:
[...]

It's me, Wavy G. Ask me anything.