Old August 24th 06, 01:16 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

Default get a room

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:57:14 -0500, Leather Heather attempted to confuse
the issue further by squeaking:
an old freind said:
: Kali wrote:
: Fred Hall said:
: : On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:20:24 -0500, Leather Heather
:
: : Yes mistress. I'm so excited!
:
: Naughty. That one will get you the crop with the tassles.
:
: guess you folks never heard of SSC

http://snipurl.com/ThrustSCC

Sexy as all get-out.

Isn't it, though?

: you want kink go for but get a room

You"re a cwever widdle net.KKKop, ain'tcha? We(tinw) gotta watch you
carefully.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
The God of Odd Statements
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.
Please remember to vote Outer Filth John Harrington, "James C. Cracked",
and "Ward Hardmanure" for KotM, CotM, CNotM, and the Special Ops Cody
Memorial Award!
Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
Also vote Ward Hardmanure for Order of the Holey Sockpuppet!
For the August ballot coming Sept. 1st to a newsgroup near you
Old August 24th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:57:14 -0500, Leather Heather attempted to confuse

: you want kink go for but get a room

You"re a cwever widdle net.KKKop, ain'tcha? We(tinw) gotta watch you
carefully.

of course I am that is why Wismenwent to all the trouble to troll you
here

Old August 24th 06, 05:11 AM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old wrote:

.

You wish.

of course I am that is why Wismenwent to all the trouble to troll you
here.

So, how do you feel about being trolled by me, freind?

--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.
Old August 24th 06, 05:19 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

said:
: : Kali wrote:
: : Fred Hall said:
: : : On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:20:24 -0500, Leather Heather
: :
: : : Yes mistress. I'm so excited!
: :
: : Naughty. That one will get you the crop with the tassles.
: :
: : guess you folks never heard of SSC
:
:
http://snipurl.com/ThrustSCC
:
: Sexy as all get-out.
:
: Isn't it, though?

Oh, yes.

: : you want kink go for but get a room
:
: You"re a cwever widdle net.KKKop, ain'tcha? We(tinw) gotta watch you
: carefully.
:
Hmm. He said "you want kink go for but" and then told us to "get
a room". I think he gave away more than he intended, here.

Usenet is such a filthy place.

Kali
--
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former
begets knowledge, the latter ignorance.
Old August 24th 06, 06:29 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

Kali wrote:
In , Demon
Lord of Confusion used said:

Usenet is such a filthy place.

Kali

as a pruveor of that filth I defer to you

Old August 24th 06, 07:30 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

an old wrote:

.

Funny what makes you happy. Wouldn't you rather be down at the Pink
Pussycat strip club or something?

as a pruveor of that filth I defer to you.

I know the way to get there. [Irate taxi driver talking to a passenger]

Old August 24th 06, 07:50 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

Köi-Lö wrote:
an old wrote:

.

Funny what makes you happy. Wouldn't you rather be down at the Pink
Pussycat strip club or something?

babbling again I see

Old August 24th 06, 08:07 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

an old wrote:

babbling again I see.

Is there a law against that or something?

-- Koi-Lo.

It's better to be a moron who knows you're a moron than to think you're
smart.

My parents aren't married.

Is that your last Will and Testament, freind?

Frugal ponding since 1995.

What happened to me? I'm beginning to feel insecure.

I get facial numbness due to stress.

Why bother to keep on going, freind? You cannot get through life on your
own strength. You will keep failing and you will go deeper and deeper
into despair. Kill yourself.

Aquariums since 1952.

Move that ****ing car.

My Pond & Aquarium Pages: http://tinyurl.com/9do58 I do not post
from Earthlink.net All rude and/or obscene messages posted in my
name are by my impersonator.

Your name means seedy pillow biter; small dick, fat arse; partial to
animalistic nad chewing from impertinent San Francisco sixty-niner, but
if it were up to me I'd say you're a(n) wizened, languid death-token.

~~~~ ((((* ~~~ {{{{(ö ~~~~ }((((({*}.

How's business?

Old August 24th 06, 08:24 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

Köi-Lö wrote:
an old wrote:
Your name means seedy pillow biter; small dick, fat arse;

grow up

Old August 24th 06, 08:45 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:29:48 -0700, an old freind did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
Kali wrote:
Demon Lord of Confusion said:

Usenet is such a filthy place.

as a pruveor of that filth I defer to you

Oh, my, no, your home group will do nicely for that.

Hail Eris! TM#5
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!
(If someone wouldn't mind seconding it...)
Also vote Cletis Perkins for:
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck (needs seconding)
Unabomber Surprise (needs seconding)
Goofy @zzed Babboon (needs seconding)
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award