Old August 25th 06, 05:44 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default get a life

DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:51:17 -0700, an old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:

The word BITCHSLAP

you can type bitchlsp all day if you like

you can't do it

I wouldn't place any bets on that.

why not?

Time and resources.

meaning

I am quite certian none of them would the nerve

or how much you want to bet Doc and how do I get paid

You will be paid in negative attention, your favorite currency.

how much money you want bet Doc ?

these usenet kooks are like to cowardly to even post their own name let
alone try to hit someone

Nobody from AUK has threatened to hit you.

they claim they have by typing bitchslap
You punish yourself with every
post you make.

nope
you will do try under conidctions where you get conduct an ambush.

I see your collage education is showing again.

no that is MY ARMY training showingI reconize and ambush when I see one

Old August 25th 06, 09:15 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.fucknozzles

FreeSpeechStore wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:10:08 -0700, an old friend wildly foamed:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:51:17 -0700, an old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:

no indeed

what it simple is that you are a BITCHSLAP

Until you understand why this keeps happening, it will keep happening.

indeed you can keep typing bitchslap all you like

and I will keep calling you what you are a kook

Old August 26th 06, 06:10 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.fucknozzles,rec.radio.cb

Default kooks on parade

FreeSpeechStore wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 20:58:47 -0700, an old freind wildly foamed:
The God of Odd Statements wrote:

anything where you alien yourself from reality is self destructive

Oh, yawn. You sound like a Xian k00k.

perhaps I do to an ignorant kook like yourself

as opposed to
"posting to usenet in a manner of which Mark Morgan disapproves"?

disaprove? No I fully aprove BITCHSLAP

OK, great.

np kook as to the rest show you "bill up your ass or down your throat

Old August 27th 06, 03:14 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical.recordings

The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 10:10:19 -0700, an old friend perhaps I do BITCHSLAP

Yes, you do.

but only to a kook like yourself

Old August 27th 06, 02:53 PM posted to alt.fucknozzles,rec.radio.cb,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.amateur.policy

The God of Odd Statements wrote:

kooks on parade