Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 24th 06, 02:22 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.madonna,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.cb

Default OT/Cease and Desist Elle aka [email protected] and Gary Burnor

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in
message
The God of Odd Statements , the dish
washer, deplored:

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:31:13 +0545, Kadaitcha Man did most oddly
state:
Demon Lord of Confusion, the person employed to tap the heads of
nodding dog ornaments on the dashboards of volvos in sales yards,
opined:
On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:10:16 +0545, Kadaitcha Man attempted to
confuse the issue further by squeaking:
FreeSpeechStore, the obsessive sarariman, excoriated:
On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:54:36 +0545, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
FreeSpeechStore, the manager in charge of the acid vats,
scribbled:
On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 15:00:19 -0700, K wrote:
"Rhonda Lea Kirk" wrote...
"Kadaitcha Man" wrote
Fred Hall, the putrefactive consul, dreamt up:
On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 11:56:42 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man" wrote:
Fred Hall, the self-possessed silversmith, caterwauled:
On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 05:47:47 GMT, FreeSpeechStore wrote:
On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 07:40:02 +0200, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Kathy Mosesian wrote:

Elle, you are also to cease and desist. Also from
central.pets and wherever else you may be posting
from.

And the Gary Burnore aka Fred Hall person. I am not
those three people who do not like Madonna. I like
Madonna and I have never had any bad words with the
three people you hate, but I am not them. I don't
even know their usernames now. They have never
harassed me, fwiw.

You've really flipped out this time, kkkathy.

"Gary Burnore aka Fred Hall"??? Ohhhh, yes. Bonkers. I
suppose I'm really PJR, Kathy?

Hold on justaminnit! This is my week to be PJR!

**** you. You're me this week.

Does this mean I get the username and password to the
supersecret server?

Yes.

User: fkhall
Pass: wbdt2355

I suppose now you're going to give me away too.

You people that are not involved with this, are you needing
some attention or what? If you do not know what is going on,
listen. No offense, but it is confused enough as it is.

You can either give us

(tinu)

some reason to think you're not really a paranoid and
delusional k00k, or we

(tinw)

can point and laugh at you. Feel free to take either option, we

(tinw)

really don't mind.

Is that a royal we, a papal we or just a we?

Damnitall. Papal "we".

****, ****, ****. My bad.

Not really. Though, a papal wee might have been.

POKE Damn you. You're just lucky I had no food or drink in my mouth
-- wireless keyboards aren't all that cheap.|-{P}

It could have been worse; you might have ****ed yourself laughing.

I have better control than that.

Ok, so it's now been established that you're under the age of 40.

Ahem.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is
willing to inflict on others. Phèdre nó Delaunay