Old August 31st 06, 01:39 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default GAYbashingWHY???

DrDeath wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in

kooks on parade

Old August 31st 06, 03:24 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks

kooks on parade

Old September 18th 06, 10:25 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default GAY GAY and more GAY.... WHY???

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 01:22:47 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Bill Gates" wrote in message
Is that all they talk about here now??? Where are all the classic
arguments about amplifiers and SWR and coax length and beam design and
davemade is better than whoever... Why all the homo stuff???
I would much prefer the arguments about Bird watts...
Have all the original guys on this group left because of the gay
stuff???

Mark Morgan and his personal trolls from RRAP ruined the group. I tried
on many occasions to talk tech and it always gets met with troll fodder.

CB'ers know tech talk?

I guess you're right. They know skipland, and echo mic, and roger beep
and linear...

Ten-Four?

Isn't this a cb group? Why would you care what they talk if you are
ham?

There are a good many who will be surprised by this
seasons NY Knicks. I think larry made a mistake and
how many would be surprised if the Knicks make the
playoffs and go to the second round?
Old September 19th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Bill Gates wrote in
news

"Bill Gates" wrote in message
Is that all they talk about here now??? Where are all the classic
arguments about amplifiers and SWR and coax length and beam design
and davemade is better than whoever... Why all the homo stuff???
I would much prefer the arguments about Bird watts...
Have all the original guys on this group left because of the gay
stuff???

Mark Morgan and his personal trolls from RRAP ruined the group. I
tried on many occasions to talk tech and it always gets met with troll
fodder.

CB'ers know tech talk?

I guess you're right. They know skipland, and echo mic, and roger beep
and linear...

Ten-Four?

Isn't this a cb group? Why would you care what they talk if you are
ham?

It's fun to tease CB'ers.

SC

Old October 7th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Bill Gates wrote in
:

"Bill Gates" wrote in message
[...]

It just is.

Smoke any CB's lately?

SC
Old October 10th 06, 02:12 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 21:59:12 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Bill Gates wrote in
:

"Bill Gates" wrote in message
[...]

No! Sorry I do not smoke cb's. However I have used them occasionally
while traveling and for fun...

Old October 11th 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.swap

Bill Gates wrote in
:

"Bill Gates" wrote in message
[...]

Yah, CB'ers have fun farting and belching on quiet friday night to get the
conversations a rolling. Nothing like a good loud beer fart on an echo mic
punctuated with a roger beep to let everyone know you're back on the air
again.

SC
Old October 11th 06, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.swap

Slow Code wrote:
Bill Gates wrote in

slow code and a gay bashing thread always there in the middle of it SC

SC the Poster boy for NoCode