Old August 26th 06, 10:09 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default GAY GAY and more GAY.... WHY???

Is that all they talk about here now??? Where are all the classic
arguments about amplifiers and SWR and coax length and beam design and
davemade is better than whoever... Why all the homo stuff???
I would much prefer the arguments about Bird watts...
Have all the original guys on this group left because of the gay
stuff???

There are a good many who will be surprised by this
seasons NY Knicks. I think larry made a mistake and
how many would be surprised if the Knicks make the
playoffs and go to the second round?
Old August 26th 06, 01:23 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Bill Gates" wrote in message
Have all the original guys on this group left because of the gay
stuff???

Yup...

Old August 27th 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Bill Gates" wrote in message
Is that all they talk about here now??? Where are all the classic
arguments about amplifiers and SWR and coax length and beam design and
davemade is better than whoever... Why all the homo stuff???
I would much prefer the arguments about Bird watts...
Have all the original guys on this group left because of the gay
stuff???

Mark Morgan and his personal trolls from RRAP ruined the group. I tried on
many occasions to talk tech and it always gets met with troll fodder. Even
the other techies bicker about stupid crap amongst each other instead of
exchanging ideas.
Now watch me get flamed for this post.

--
Vote Mark Morgan for THICK AS A BRICK in August 2006!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!

Old August 27th 06, 05:27 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 07:23:21 -0500, "PowerHouse Communications"
wrote:

"Bill Gates" wrote in message
. ..
Have all the original guys on this group left because of the gay
stuff???

Yup...

which is Tom fred and Dr Death like it

Fred has not posted in some time, yet you still bring it up. I had you
killfiled and you continued to talk smack about me every time I posted. Tom
as you call him simply doesn't like you and voiced such. Quit trying to play
like you are just "defending yourself" as you certainly take the offensive
whenever possible. You, and anyone with a brain, knows that as long as you
remain in this group, it will always be in turmoil. Your life revolves
around the drama you create on Usenet.

Old August 27th 06, 02:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default kooks on parade

DrDeath wrote:
wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 07:23:21 -0500, "PowerHouse Communications"

which is Tom fred and Dr Death like it

Fred has not posted in some time, yet you still bring it up. I had you
killfiled and you continued to talk smack about me every time I posted.

so what your killfileing never stoped your posts about me

you claim now to know something both untrue and that you could not knwo
if you were truthful

you havealways enaged in your homophobic gay bashing attack against e
and others

your killfiling did not oblige me to stop reading or repling to your
posts if I choose

the NG was nothing nmore than a forum for gaybashing when I wasn't
posting there

oh a thread (or two)of On topic stuff survived but it was burried in
the gay bashing enaged in by you and others

then wismen trolled in the meow boys

Old August 27th 06, 03:56 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

DrDeath wrote:
wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 07:23:21 -0500, "PowerHouse Communications"

which is Tom fred and Dr Death like it

Fred has not posted in some time, yet you still bring it up. I had you
killfiled and you continued to talk smack about me every time I posted.

so what your killfileing never stoped your posts about me

you claim now to know something both untrue and that you could not knwo
if you were truthful

Try that again in English.

you havealways enaged in your homophobic gay bashing attack against e
and others

I simply stated that you need to take your sex life to the proper forum.
Google up where "I" have been gay bashing you.

your killfiling did not oblige me to stop reading or repling to your
posts if I choose

I believe that is what I said, no need for repetition .

the NG was nothing nmore than a forum for gaybashing when I wasn't
posting there

Your putting the cart before the horse.

oh a thread (or two)of On topic stuff survived but it was burried in
the gay bashing enaged in by you and others

You couldn't even tell me what kind of CB you own.

then wismen trolled in the meow boys

And they will remain until you leave.

Old August 27th 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

I simply stated that you need to take your sex life to the proper forum.
Google up where "I" have been gay bashing you.

that is gay bashing becuaseyou are saying I brought i here

the NG was nothing nmore than a forum for gaybashing when I wasn't
posting there

Your putting the cart before the horse.

no you and the rest pursue anybody you dislike with the label gay and
use as a club

oh a thread (or two)of On topic stuff survived but it was burried in
the gay bashing enaged in by you and others

You couldn't even tell me what kind of CB you own.

becuase I don't care about models or brands anymore than I care about
say CW

then wismen trolled in the meow boys

And they will remain until you leave.

I doubt it

they have been trolled into RRAP before (at least looks like them with
all nyms who can tell) they got bored fast

Old August 27th 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

I simply stated that you need to take your sex life to the proper forum.
Google up where "I" have been gay bashing you.

that is gay bashing becuaseyou are saying I brought i here

You did bring yourself here, how is that gay bashing?

the NG was nothing nmore than a forum for gaybashing when I wasn't
posting there

Your putting the cart before the horse.

no you and the rest pursue anybody you dislike with the label gay and
use as a club

So it's a conspiracy against you?

oh a thread (or two)of On topic stuff survived but it was burried in
the gay bashing enaged in by you and others

You couldn't even tell me what kind of CB you own.

becuase I don't care about models or brands anymore than I care about
say CW

Because you do not own any as your time is spent trolling Usenet.

then wismen trolled in the meow boys

And they will remain until you leave.

I doubt it

Time will tell.

they have been trolled into RRAP before (at least looks like them with
all nyms who can tell) they got bored fast

This time RRAP is up for an award.

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

Old August 27th 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

I simply stated that you need to take your sex life to the proper forum.
Google up where "I" have been gay bashing you.

that is gay bashing becuaseyou are saying I brought i here

You did bring yourself here, how is that gay bashing?

that isn't your insiting I must leave is

This time RRAP is up for an award.

it was the last last time something the "busted drain"

Old August 28th 06, 02:22 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"DrDeath" wrote in
:

"Bill Gates" wrote in message
Is that all they talk about here now??? Where are all the classic
arguments about amplifiers and SWR and coax length and beam design and
davemade is better than whoever... Why all the homo stuff???
I would much prefer the arguments about Bird watts...
Have all the original guys on this group left because of the gay
stuff???

Mark Morgan and his personal trolls from RRAP ruined the group. I tried
on many occasions to talk tech and it always gets met with troll fodder.

CB'ers know tech talk?

I guess you're right. They know skipland, and echo mic, and roger beep
and linear...

Ten-Four?