Old August 26th 06, 05:36 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings

Default more kooks

Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 08:30:48 -0400, No Code Lloyd Davies attempted to
confuse the issue further by squeaking:

A never-properly-recognised homophobic, racist pedo-k00k. Why do you ask?

no you can't slap me not without ending up dead on the floor

all you can do is type the word bitchslap completely impotent

one day you kookhood wil get real trouble when somebody takes it
offline

it will happen kook karma assures it and you will get back far than you
ever dreamsed of geting

Old August 27th 06, 02:23 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings

Default more kookologists

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 09:36:12 -0700, an old friend did most oddly state:
Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 08:30:48 -0400, No Code Lloyd Davies attempted to
confuse the issue further by squeaking:

A never-properly-recognised homophobic, racist pedo-k00k. Why do you
ask?

no you can't slap me not without ending up dead on the floor

tips sombrero OK, that's three UV points from you, if I may count them.

all you can do is type the word bitchslap completely impotent

Yeah, right, and you found out how to stop me from x-poasting, too, eh?

one day you BITCHSLAP

Hmmm?

it will happen BITCHSLAP

What?

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
Demon Lord of Confusion
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
July 2006 Looney Maroon Nomination:
http://www.lunarplanner.com/HolyCross.html#Timing
Vote Chuck Lysaght for Tar & Feathers!
Ballot coming Sept 1st!

kooks MnMikew Shortwave 1 February 11th 05 02:30 AM
AKC ? ......Asses, Kooks, & Creeps [email protected] CB 2 August 3rd 03 02:40 PM