Old August 29th 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Why Does k4yz Persist In His Lying

wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Not Lloyd wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message

Obviously the enviroment is not one of your concerns.

nothing btut lies steve

Old August 30th 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

ya say that is stevo mark...naw it aint him hes a forger its FRED or
the DR....or i allmost forgot U-KNOW-WHO...``The Watchman`` i am
watching you...

nothing btut lies steve

Old August 30th 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Dr.Ace" Webmaster @ WH2T dot com wrote:
"the watchman" wrote in message
oups.com...
ya say that is stevo mark...naw it aint him hes a forger its FRED or
the DR....or i allmost forgot U-KNOW-WHO...``The Watchman`` i am
watching you...
an old friend wrote:

nothing btut lies steve

What a crock O crap .

crock O crap would make a good handle in the rec.radio groups, and on
channel 55 too perhaps.
Old August 30th 06, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Dr.Ace wrote:
"the watchman" wrote in message
oups.com...
ya say that is stevo mark...naw it aint him hes a forger its FRED or
the DR....or i allmost forgot U-KNOW-WHO...``The Watchman`` i am
watching you...
an old friend wrote:

nothing btut lies steve

What a crock O crap .

indeed
but he can watch all he likes (unless he decides to hang out at people
windows)

Old August 30th 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"the watchman" wrote in message
oups.com...
ya say that is stevo mark...naw it aint him hes a forger its FRED or
the DR....or i allmost forgot U-KNOW-WHO...``The Watchman`` i am
watching you...
an old friend wrote:

nothing btut lies steve

What a crock O crap .

Old August 30th 06, 04:35 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"the watchman" wrote in message
oups.com...
ya say that is stevo mark...naw it aint him hes a forger its FRED or
the DR....or i allmost forgot U-KNOW-WHO...``The Watchman`` i am
watching you...
an old friend wrote:

nothing btut lies steve

I am not a forger, what I type is what you read. So **** off or be
nominated.
--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

Old August 30th 06, 01:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Why Does KB9RQZ Persist In His Lying

wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Not Lloyd wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
On 22 Aug 2006 15:02:56 -0700, "an old freind"
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:

get some therapy

Shoot yourself.

why?

I am happy person

despite your trying to impy I have to be unhappy becuase I am bi

It's got nothing to do with your perversion, Morkie.

I notice you are smart enough to avoid coming right out and saying
that

Why would I?

I know several "bi" people. Most of them are OK enough...but then
they don't act like you do, either

good boy kok

Who's "kok"...?!?!

I am enjoying Live inddeed the meow folks are mildly entertains eve if
they are acting as your and wismens agents in causing choas

why would a happy person kill themselves?

well?

You're not happy, Mork. It's obvious. You're a loser on so many
levels as your campaign to smear anyone and everyone here attests.

and why would a Nurse Encourage suicide?

well?

I wasn't suggesting it as a Nurse, Morkie.

I was asking your to do it as a commitment to a cleaner
enviroment.

Obviously the enviroment is not one of your concerns.

Steve, K4YZ

OK, Ok, but I have to ask. What the heck is "impy"? I remember years ago
when we kids would watch TV on the old black and white tube and watch as
Walter Brennan played the part of a guy who was "impy". Or was that 'gimpy'?
Then along came Gunsmoke with Matt Arness and his "impy" sidekick, Chester.
Oh, wait. Maybe Chester (Dennis Weaver) was not "impy" but gimpy. Perhaps
Mork could elucidate when his overworked door-greeter schedule permits?
And if Mark doesn't mind, perhaps he can also explain that a "kok" is? Is
that an animal native to his northern Michigan area? A cooking utensil?
Funny, but try as I did I couldn't find a definition for "kok" anywhere on
line, and my Websters has no such entry, either.
This is a mystery that only Mork Morgan can explain, if you can decipher
what he says.
To quote Shania Twain, "Don't Be Stupid", Mark

BWHAHAHAHA what a loser you are you like Shania "no talent" Twain. If
it wasn't for her looks and the fact her husband was a record producer
she wouldn't have ever gotten a record deal.

She already had a record deal before she met her husband, dip****.
And she has more talent in her toe they you'll ever have, clearly.

Blowing record company A & R representativess is the only "talent" she
has. Sort of like yours, except you blow homeless winos.

Old August 30th 06, 04:24 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

so you say it wasnt you am correct DR...well who else is
left...negatorie DR Dimwit you are nominated for the award... hey Mark
im not sure though that this is the real DR... he might be some other
butthole nymshiftin`....ah ha_ ``The Watchman`` i am watching
you...

Old August 31st 06, 12:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Not Lloyd wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:

[...]

I see you fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way
down.
What do you know about talent? Shania was probably singing in bars and
resorts with her guitar to pay the bills before you were even born,
that was how she got noticed. It had nothing to do with BJ's, she
doesn't stoop to your momma's level.