Old September 13th 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default New SkyWave 2879ABTC Prototype Working Well...

"Telstar Electronics" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Yep, or he rips me for making an honest living with agriculture.

I don't mind you making an honest living from agriculture... just quit
drinking the herbicides.

Drink them? I wear the full apron and slash shield over a recovery drain
when I mix them Brian.

What the hell have -you- been drinking lately besides random rf from your
basement CB amplifiers?

www.telSPAM -----

Old September 13th 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Telstar Electronics" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Yep, or he rips me for making an honest living with agriculture.

I don't mind you making an honest living from agriculture... just quit
drinking the herbicides.

Drink them? I wear the full apron and slash shield over a recovery drain
when I mix them Brian.

What the hell have -you- been drinking lately besides random rf from your
basement CB amplifiers?

www.telSPAM -----

He has been uncharacteristically mouthy the last couple of weeks.

--
Owner of Daryl Hunt
Master of Slow Code

Old September 13th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
oups.com...
Slow Code wrote:
I actually like your updates. While I don't need an amplifier like that,
I know the enjoyment of building and testing you get doing it.

The parts, the PC board, the schematic, planning parts placement and
layout, It's fun. :-)

I got an old piece of **** amp in the junk box, I should pull it out and
have a look at it. I think it was a two device texas star. Definately
crap construction as compared to yours.

Yes, it's fun and you always learn something doing it. These guys like
Frank and DrCoward are nothing but "spoilers"... and complain about
everyone and everything.
It's sad that they don't show us some of there superior designs... and
walk-the-walk so to speak. So far... they are definately back-seat
drivers when it comes to amplifier design... LOL

If you can't take constructive criticism then you shouldn't be engaging
people in a technical thread. Your the one that gets ****y when I make a
technical post you don't agree with.
I see your going to continue your childish name calling, good job, you get a
gold star. "Mommy, Brian called me Dr.Coward and hurt my feelings. BOO HOO!"

--
Owner of Daryl Hunt
Master of Slow Code

Old September 13th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default New SkySPAM 28 Prototype Working Well...

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Telstar Electronics" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Yep, or he rips me for making an honest living with agriculture.

I don't mind you making an honest living from agriculture... just quit
drinking the herbicides.

Drink them? I wear the full apron and splash shield over a recovery
drain when I mix them Brian.

What the hell have -you- been drinking lately besides random rf from
your basement CB amplifiers?

www.telSPAM -----

He has been uncharacteristically mouthy the last couple of weeks.

He's on the edge trying to sell all four units before the business year
ends.
Old September 13th 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

DrDeath wrote:
If you can't take constructive criticism then you shouldn't be engaging
people in a technical thread.

Constructive critisism... From you???
I don't even think you believe that...
Remember, those who can't do... criticize.

www.telstar-electronics.com

Old September 13th 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 12 Sep 2006 16:35:30 -0700, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote in
.com:

Slow Code wrote:
I actually like your updates. While I don't need an amplifier like that,
I know the enjoyment of building and testing you get doing it.

The parts, the PC board, the schematic, planning parts placement and
layout, It's fun. :-)

I got an old piece of **** amp in the junk box, I should pull it out and
have a look at it. I think it was a two device texas star. Definately
crap construction as compared to yours.

Yes, it's fun and you always learn something doing it. These guys like
Frank and DrCoward are nothing but "spoilers"... and complain about
everyone and everything.

That's inconsistent with when I agreed with you on the thread
regarding receive preamps. Not suprisingly, you used the opportunity
to spam your amp in your reply.

It's sad that they don't show us some of there superior designs... and
walk-the-walk so to speak. So far... they are definately back-seat
drivers when it comes to amplifier design... LOL

I prefer to make money the old-fashioned way..... legally. But if you
ever pass through Spokane then drop me an email, I'll give you a tour
of the station where I worked and you can see some -real- RF power.

Old September 13th 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Markie, did you look up what "Third World" means?

wrote:
wo

Markie try
http://www.english-tutoring.com

Then look up what "Third World" means and see that you live in similar
living condtions with that trash and junk filled yard of yours.

Old September 13th 06, 01:32 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steveo wrote:
He has been uncharacteristically mouthy the last couple of weeks.

He's on the edge trying to sell all four units before the business year
ends.

Have another sip of pesticide... LOL

www.telstar-electronics.com

Old September 13th 06, 01:42 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default New SkyWave 2879ABTC on Schedule for Release in October06

Steveo wrote:
He's on the edge trying to sell all four units before the business year
ends.

Actually you're a little high... actually, I only have two of the
existing SkyWave 2879AB amplifiers left in stock. There are no plans to
build any more of the existing design since the new SkyWave 2879ABTC
design will be released right on schedule... sometime in mid-October.

Old September 13th 06, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

woger try
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/**mipsor

ok...

www.telstar-electronics.com

K1MAN Responds To False Charges From Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers [email protected] Policy 0 January 22nd 06 05:54 PM
READY! AIM! FIRE! Jerry CB 23 March 2nd 04 09:15 PM
READY! AIM! FIRE! Twistedhed CB 11 March 2nd 04 05:29 PM
READY! AIM! FIRE! Beef Taco CB 0 March 1st 04 05:31 AM
Phoenix Az fire on 800mhz L ORANGE TOO JA MORAN Scanner 0 September 13th 03 06:09 PM