Old September 5th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.atheism,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.terrorism.world-trade-center

Default I want more (Nominations for Civility Awards)

I want more (Nominations for Civility Awards)

More nominations, and a slight change. The awards suggested
by Potter have been gender-balanced.

These are ALL nominations (no filtering has or will be done)
for the Civility Awards that I've received so far. There's
still plenty of time to nominate others. Votes for write-ins
and "none of the above" will also be accepted. Nominations
or votes that I can't find or are submitted after the first
midnight GMT of 14 September cannot be accepted.

Smartest Man / Woman in the Universe
------------------------------------
Tony Blair
HVAC
Lucifer
The "saucerheads"
Dave Hillstrom
nightbat
Cujo
Gregor Perleman
Andrew Wyles

Handsomest Man on the Planet
----------------------------
Tony Blair
HVAC
Lucifer
The "saucerheads"
Dave Hillstrom
nightbat

Most Beautiful Woman on the Planet
----------------------------------
Cujo

Novel Idea of the Month
-----------------------
Not the Mad Inventor
Lucifer
The "saucerheads"
nightbat

Most Helpful Answer to a Question
---------------------------------
HVAC:
How much dick do you suck per day?
On average.

Lucifer:
No quote provided

The "saucerheads":
No quote provided

nightbat:
No quote provided

Courageous Hero of the Month
----------------------------
Tony Blair
HVAC
Lucifer
The "saucerheads"
Dave Hillstrom
nightbat

Flamewar Diffusing Award
------------------------
HVAC
Lucifer
The "saucerheads"
nightbat

Inspiring Quote of the Month
----------------------------
Au (satire of Tony Blair):
It is right that all children (except celebrities and politicians), should
be on a Nazi database, to help paedophiles find their next victims, and for
New Liebour to make sure the children grow up to vote "the right way."

Tom Lowry:
Martin Shacklefiord , who has indeed given us , over the years ,
some pretty tasty tid bits of post-mortem mayham , interchangable words
and in general a CT circus atmosphere , whose ambiance has been
variously described , by fellow poster's here , as being equal to a
snoring cow in a pasture , who had been filled with a terrible resolve
to evacuate his bowels , immediately if not sooner !

HVAC:
How much dick do you suck per day?
On average.

Lucifer:
No quote provided

The "saucerheads":
No quote provided

nightbat:
No quote provided

Best Signature
--------------
Tony Blair

HVAC:
--
"Twonky can't count to ten without ****ing it up" -TimK Of course

Son of Discord:
"Son of Discord"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
" . . The bible is crap, people who believe it
are idiots, and blasphemy is a victimless
crime because the whole fetid pile of
christianic mythology is a ficticious crock of ****."
-Stix, undefeated former Warlord of the BAAWA
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The "saucerheads"

nightbat:
dismissed,
the nightbat

Most Accurate Information
-------------------------
Au (satire of Tony Blair):
I am not leaving #10, my MP's are spineless wimps, they will never oust me
from office like Thatcher.

HVAC
Lucifer
The "saucerheads"
nightbat

Other Awards
------------
These are awards that have been suggested by other posters.
They are not necessarily endorsed by the United Front.
Voting for each of these will be yes/no unless someone
suggests an alternate candidate for the award.

best suicide post-it note

lambeador motht modetht in victory

to congress for succeeding in living three minutes on the minimum wage

to the world's simplest alphabet -- two way penograms

the world's most mismatched nostrils, often likened to a missile silo and
that big pore on your aunt's left cheek.

the healthest cereal in existence -- composed of sixty-five high grain
fibers and comes with a free Depends.

the works worst hairlball coughed up by politics -- missionaries on mars.

Efro Efrop from Freemont, Kentucky, who figured out Jean Paul Sartre was a
figment of Pinkie Lee's imagination years before Albert Camus.

Happy McKneel, a stripper so dedidicated she cause a vomit flood
while giving birth to twins during a pole dance.

"2 limes and a banana" nominated himself because:
I have the most curliest cock. You should
see it. In the old times I used to whip it out and cast it across the
river while fish jumped at it and took bites; but I realed it in. Oh
God yes I did. While semening as it goes in the great sky what can I
say?

Dumbest man in the Universe: Bush

Ugliest man on the Planet: Bush

Stupidest Idea of the month: By Bush: more power for USA, less power
for arabs

Least helpful: Bush

Biggest chicken: Bush

Skinhead award: Bush

Worst signatu Gregory Brush

Least accurate information: again, the supremacist who wishes to erect
iraq as the ideal arab
nation for all arab countries, for all arab people, their regime
hitler, bush.

Most mentally retarded Alpine Nazi goat humper:
Chuckweasel C Boner

BeSTedestor Pen0r:
Dave Hillstrom

MOStedoreo picSSS oF teH PEnor:
Dave Hillstrom

BIGGest SpAnK of aris humor:
Dave Hillstrom

dictionary pic beside "penis":
Dave Hillstrom

Greatest Idiots On The Net:
"auk coffeeboys"

-- Nth Complexity --
-- Have A Nice Day! --
"However, these criteria, admirable as they are, are insufficient
for a *liberatory* postmodern science: they liberate human beings
from the tyranny of 'absolute truth' and 'objective reality', but
not necessarily from the tyranny of other human beings. In Andrew
Ross' words, we need a science 'that will be publicly answerable
and of some service to progressive interests.'" -- A.D.S.

Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler wrote:
Here follows the one true ballot for the July/August 2006 Usenet Kook
Awards. Anybody may vote, but your votes may be disqualified, mocked,
burnt, shredded and/or recycled for use as toilet paper at the Vote
Wrangler's discretion if:

* you are a notorious net.kook
* you attempt to vote twice
* you vote anonymously or with an unidentifiable sockpuppet
* you vote for or against yourself
* you vote in a thread other than this one
* you vote in a newsgroup other than AUK without crossposting to AUK
* you follow up to an incomplete or altered version of the ballot
* you have explicitly been disenfranchised by the Vote Wrangler
* you have officially been declared non-existent

Crossposting the complete, unaltered ballot is permitted. You have
until 23:59:59 (11:59:59 PM) UTC on September 9th to cast your votes.
Vote wisely; next time the candidate might be *you*.

See also the "How to Vote" Mini-FAQ for advice:
http://www.netcabal.com/auk/voting.html

CHUMP OF THE SUMMER, 2006
(Definition of "CHUMP" - n. A stupid or foolish person; a dolt.)

Write-in candidate:

KOOK OF THE MONTH
(Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)

David Tholen
MCP of Soc.Men
Pluto
Raymond Ronald Karczewski
none of the above
abstain

CLUELESS NEWBIE OF THE MONTH
(Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)

Chuck Lysaght
Dennis B
Kenneth R Pangborn, a.k.a. Kenny Kakes
MCP of Soc.Men
Raymond Ronald Karczewski
none of the above
abstain

COWARD OF THE MONTH
(Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)

Gene Ray
Larry Caldwell, a.k.a. "Batroc Z Leaper"
Raymond Ronald Karczewski
Tom Bishop, a.k.a. Amadeus Jinn
Tom Potter
none of the above
abstain

LOONEY MAROON AWARD
(Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)

Cletis Perkins
Daryl Hunt
Dennis B
Jamie Baillie
Larry Caldwell, a.k.a. "Batroc Z Leaper"
Skeptic, alias "Muddy Boggs", alias "TJ"
Tom Potter
none of the above
abstain

GOLDEN KILLFILE
(Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)

Dustin Cook
Moderators of Soc.Religion.Asatru
Roger Manyard
none of the above
abstain

JOSEPH BARTLO "PATHETIC ANAL PINEAPPLE" AWARD
(Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)

Ed LeTourneau
Jeanne
John Harrington/James C Cracked/Ward Hardman
rec.radio.amateur.policy
Tim Bolen
Tom Potter
none of the above
abstain

BOB ALLISAT MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER
(Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

Gene Ray
Pluto
neither of the above
abstain

TONY SIDAWAY MEMORIAL "DRAMA QUEEN" AWARD
(Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)

Gene Ray
Pluto
Skeptic, alias "Muddy Boggs", alias "TJ"
none of the above
abstain

VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN "WEIRD SCIENCE" AWARD
(Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)

Andre Lieven
Charles D Bohne
Gene Ray
Nth Complexity
Tom Potter
none of the above
abstain

PALMJOB PADDLE
(Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)

Jamie Baillie
Kenneth R Pangborn, a.k.a. Kenny Kakes
Skeptic, alias "Muddy Boggs", alias "TJ"
none of the above
abstain

SPECIAL OPS CODY MEMORIAL PURPLE HEART
(Vote YES, NO, or abstain)

rec.radio.amateur.policy

GEORGE PICKETT MEMORIAL TROPHY
(Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

nightbat
rec.radio.amateur.policy
neither of the above
abstain

GEORGE ARMSTRONG CUSTER "KICKED @$$" AWARD
(Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

Ernest Primeau
Skeptic, alias "Muddy Boggs", alias "TJ"
neither of the above
abstain

BOLO BULLIS FOAM DUCK
(Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

Ernest Primeau
Sylvia Sullivan, a.k.a. "PSYLVIA"
neither of the above
abstain

KENNY MCCORMICK MEMORIAL MEDAL
(Vote YES, NO, or abstain)

Larry Caldwell, a.k.a. "Batroc Z Leaper"

UNABOMBER SURPRISE
(Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)

Dennis B
Jamie Baillie
Raymond R Karczewski
none of the above
abstain

ORDER OF THE HOLEY SOCKPUPPET
(Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

Jamie Baillie
Raymond R Karczewski
neither of the above
abstain

TAR AND FEATHERS
(Vote YES, NO, or abstain)

Tom Potter

BUSTED URINAL AWARD
(Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)

Dustin Cook
nightbat
The Big-8 Management Board
none of the above
abstain

BARBARA WOODHOUSE MEMORIAL DOG WHISTLE
(Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)

Charles D Bohne, trained by Gary Gamble
Gene Ray, trained by Dave Hillstrom
Larry Caldwell, a.k.a. "Batroc Z Leaper", trained by Joe Malloy
Raymond Ronald Karczewski, trained by Hell Toupee
none of the above
abstain

OFFICE OF DARTH BAWL
(Vote for one, or abstain)

Charles D Bohne
John Harrington/James C Cracked/Ward Hardman
rec.radio.amateur.policy
abstain

OFFICE OF VILLAGE IDIOT
(Vote for one, or abstain)

Gene Ray
Richard M Scoville
abstain

OFFICE OF KOOKI INFORMATION MINISTER
(Vote for one, or abstain)

Gene Ray
The Big-8 Management Board
abstain

MINISTRY OF CIRCLE JERKS
(Vote for one, or abstain)

John Harrington/James C Cracked/Ward Hardman
Ernest Primeau, Jamie Baillie, and John Wentzsky
rec.radio.amateur.policy
abstain

Nominations and Official FAQ for alt.usenet.kooks -
http://www.netcabal.com/auk

--
Sent by 3 from yahoo piece of com