Old September 6th 06, 02:38 PM posted to alt.sports.football.pro.cleve-browns,rec.radio.cb

Default The Steve Parks photo album

"DrDeath" wrote in message
"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"Mopey-Dopey-Steveo" wrote in
:

DrDeath wrote:
"Mopey-Dopey-Steveo" wrote in
JDWILD wrote:
Is it so hard for you to think Steveo is capable of this? Not me.
From his emails and attempted stalking so far, I believe every word
of it. His behavior is catching up with him, even here in usenet.
You are one who has condoned his behavior as well, so why act so
shocked now?

Mopey Dopey, by his own admission, went to Doug's house, rang the
doorbell, and ran away as fast as he could to hide behind a car
across the street. That's real courage, alright. The guy is a
child stalking pervert.

Don't let facts get in the way of your harassment of Steveo. Doug is
not a child (even if he acts like one). Post his admission where he
stated what you claim.

Here you go, loser:

snip

It's hilarious watching retards argue.

SC

Watching yourself in the mirror again I see.
--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

Morning DD. A favour please..........................Could you stop
cross posting to AUK? Not only does RRCB not need any more trolls,
but I'm sure these other groups don't need them either.

TIA Landshark

Old September 6th 06, 05:50 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Landshark" wrote in message
news

"DrDeath" wrote in message
"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"Mopey-Dopey-Steveo" wrote in
:

DrDeath wrote:
"Mopey-Dopey-Steveo" wrote in
JDWILD wrote:
Is it so hard for you to think Steveo is capable of this? Not me.
From his emails and attempted stalking so far, I believe every word
[...]

Yup, I'll cut RRCB, but policy is there to stay.
--
Owner of Daryl Hunt
Suffer, unto me.

Old September 7th 06, 12:43 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.radio.scanner,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

"Landshark" wrote in
news

"DrDeath" wrote in message
"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"Mopey-Dopey-Steveo" wrote in
:

DrDeath wrote:
"Mopey-Dopey-Steveo" wrote in
JDWILD wrote:
Is it so hard for you to think Steveo is capable of this? Not me.
From his emails and attempted stalking so far, I believe every
word of it. His behavior is catching up with him, even here in
[...]

Heard any good Belches and Farts on your CB lately? Nothing like a
good loud Fart on 11 meters to get the conversations going.

SC
Old September 7th 06, 12:43 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.radio.scanner,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

Default The Steve Parks photo album - Welcome to RRAP Mr Death

"DrDeath" wrote in
:

Morning DD. A favour please..........................Could you
stop
cross posting to AUK? Not only does RRCB not need any more trolls,
but I'm sure these other groups don't need them either.

TIA Landshark

Yup, I'll cut RRCB, but policy is there to stay.

Welcome to RRAP Mr Death. I'm glad you've finally decided to come to a
group where the people have brains.

I knew you had a major Hard-on for RRAP. With all the trolling you've
done on Mark in policy over the years it was easy to see, but now you have
come out of the closet and finally, openly admit it. You really should
try to curb your Mark Morgan fetish though or I might have to nominate you
for 'CB'er with the Biggest Hard-on for a Ham radio group poster' award.
Welcome again to RRAP and try not to to squirt anyone while you're
Pumping.

SC
Old September 7th 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"DrDeath" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote in message
news

"DrDeath" wrote in message
"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"Mopey-Dopey-Steveo" wrote in
:

DrDeath wrote:
"Mopey-Dopey-Steveo" wrote in
JDWILD wrote:
Is it so hard for you to think Steveo is capable of this? Not me.
From his emails and attempted stalking so far, I believe every word
[...]

Thanks. I could care less about RPolicy, their all yours to play with.

Landshark

Old September 8th 06, 12:50 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Landshark" wrote in
. com:

Thanks.

You're welcome. My pleasure.

Heard any good Belches and Farts on your CB lately? Nothing like a
good loud Fart on the Childrens Band to get the conversations going.

SC