Old September 8th 06, 12:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Is Steve Sick?

What happened to Steve Parks? I don't see him posting much lately...

www.telstar-electronics.com

Old September 8th 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Telstar Electronics" wrote:
What happened to Steve Parks? I don't see him posting much lately...

You miss me already, Brian? I posted day before yesterday.

spam sig snipped

Old September 8th 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steveo wrote:
"Telstar Electronics" wrote:
What happened to Steve Parks? I don't see him posting much lately...

You miss me already, Brian? I posted day before yesterday.

Miss you... not really. I just found it very unusual that your postings
are way down. You must have just lost interest... LOL

www.telstar-electronics.com

Old September 9th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Telstar Electronics wrote:
Steveo wrote:

"Telstar Electronics" wrote:

What happened to Steve Parks? I don't see him posting much lately...

You miss me already, Brian? I posted day before yesterday.

Miss you... not really. I just found it very unusual that your postings
are way down. You must have just lost interest... LOL

www.telstar-electronics.com

since you posted the introduction of an improved 'skywave' on this ng
would you please state what freq's it is designed to be used on.
Old September 9th 06, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Telstar Electronics" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Telstar Electronics" wrote:
What happened to Steve Parks? I don't see him posting much lately...

You miss me already, Brian? I posted day before yesterday.

Miss you... not really.

Well, you did inquire.

I just found it very unusual that your postings
are way down.

Way down... who is keeping tabs?

You must have just lost interest... LOL

Since day before yesterday? Not likely. Thanks for your concern though
Brian.

spam sig snipped again