Old September 9th 06, 05:29 PM posted to alt.music.michael-jackson,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

Default ABC News: Jordy Chandler Said His Father Hit Him In The Head Wi...

"Roofshadow" wrote in message
In article ,
(Michael Jackson is losing his mind MORE THAN EVER)
wrote:

Tattoo says"Maybe Chandler is mentally unbalanced. Or maybe he is a
violent asshole.

Chandler is a violent asshole AND he is a sicko. Any father who would
pretend that is OWN son was molested, just to get money is an
extortionist.

Except that he didn't have to pretend because Wacko DID molest Jordy.

Any father who would tell his son's step-father"If I go
through with THIS, I WIN big. I don't care who gets hurt", is a scheming
*******.

Take things out of context much?

Any father who would give his son a "truth serum" during a
routince dental procedure in order to plant details of his scam and
extortion is an animal.

Except this another of your lies.

Any father who would use his son by writing a
SCRIPT aka "depostion" and use that same SCRIPT to co-write a "gay porn
novel" and portray his OWN son as the "gay lover of his purported
abuser" is garbage.

But he didn't do that.

IF Chandler is mentally unstable, it is because his
dirty deeds and drugs have finally caught up with him. A rabid dog
deserved more sympathy than Chandler does. I can only hope that he
doesn't hurt his son before he(Jordan) tells the truth.

Ah I see - you only want Jordy alive because you hope one day he'll
"confess" and your idol will be redeemed... after that Evan can kill him
as far as you're concerned.

Just when I think you can't sink any lower...

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

Well I got away with murdering my own child. And I'll do yours if you just
give me the chance. Don't **** with me.

Old September 9th 06, 05:52 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.music.michael-jackson,alt.sports.football.pro.cleve-browns,rec.radio.cb

Steveo wrote:
"Roofshadow" wrote in message
Just when I think you can't sink any lower...

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

Well I got away with murdering my own child. And I'll do yours if
you just give me the chance. Don't **** with me.

You have gotten away with nothing, child abuser. Everyone on Usenet
knows what a child abuser you are. And soon the local prisons will as
well.

Mopey Dopey Steveo hard at work
http://www.cnn.com/EARTH/9605/15/law.../link.push.jpg

Mopey Dopey Steveo washing his daughter's hair
http://media.nasaexplores.com/03-013/cropduster2.jpg

Mopey Dopey Steveo's daughter takes a nap (after hair wash)
http://www.infomotions.com/gallery/m.../headstone.jpg

Old September 9th 06, 06:01 PM posted to alt.music.michael-jackson,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

"Steveo" wrote in message

Well I got away with murdering my own child. And I'll do yours if
you just give me the chance. Don't **** with me.

Don't mind me... just making sure the evidence sticks around.

--
Casanovas, Lotharios, adulterers, skirt-chasers, debauchers,
letches, lechers and womanisers beware; Rhonda Lea Kirk

alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

Old September 10th 06, 05:07 AM posted to alt.music.michael-jackson,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in
message ...
"Steveo" wrote in message

Well I got away with murdering my own child. And I'll do yours if
you just give me the chance. Don't **** with me.

Don't mind me... just making sure the evidence sticks around.

Scott Gilbert (known kOOk) has a new account at newsreader.com and is posing
as Steveo.

--
Owner of Daryl Hunt
Master of Slow Code

What is the typical price/length of a syndicated radio news contract? Scott McCollum Broadcasting 4 April 20th 04 09:08 PM
NEWS, News & more NEWS ! Dave or Debby CB 2 February 27th 04 07:48 PM
RNZI Previews #275. 29 Nov-5 Dec '03 John A. Figliozzi Shortwave 0 November 29th 03 07:59 PM
Auto News Group Poster ian General 8 October 16th 03 10:06 PM
Auto News Group Poster ian General 0 October 8th 03 05:31 PM