Old September 16th 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default OT - Friday boner kill

"jim" wrote in message ...
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Lindsay Lohan's shaved snatch

http://tinyurl.com/kr5or

Oh my!

Imagine guys are lining up to see that? yak

Imagine guys lining up to poke that. Yak.

Imagine she's not too happy about the cooter being out of the box, so
to speak. Yak

Some on this board wouldn't be too interested in seeing that or
anything remotely like it.

I'm not too happy to see it either actually, that's why I titled it
Friday boner kill.

Flash flood warning up for here which sucks as its gonna kill the
vineyards which kills the tourists. Dont like the upislanders but they
help keep this place rural in a round about way.

Well hell that blows for youin's. Hopefully you won't actually flood
and be able to shrug it off as another false alarm. It's been drizzling
for two days in a row over here. Mid-next week's high temps are only
forecast for the 50's. The seasons are changing big time now. I kinda
like it.

temps are changing, bass are running, i'll be fishing. took off three
days this week to fish but the riptides were running which ruined any
surfcasting.

Yeah well we have to take the bad with the good I suppose. I bake my back
outside during the growing season so this comes as a nice reprieve over
here..year after year after year. Glad to hear the fishing prospects are
improving inland. The pan-fish are fired up here now, crappie and perch.
yum

i could go for some panfish and i'm sure sharkie would like to brag about the
trout

Nah, I'm watching the west coast hurricanes to see if we are going to be able
to head down to Cabo this year. Who cares about Bass or Trout when you can
catch a 30 to 6o lbs Tuna or Wahoo.
Oh yeah, I would run to if I was a Bass living back east lol!!!!!!!!!

Landshark

Old September 16th 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Steveo" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Lindsay Lohan's shaved snatch

http://tinyurl.com/kr5or

Oh my!

Imagine guys are lining up to see that? yak

Imagine guys lining up to poke that. Yak.

Imagine she's not too happy about the cooter being out of the box, so to
speak. Yak

More like doing it with a Yak

Landshark

Old September 16th 06, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Landshark wrote:
"jim" wrote in message ...

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

[...]

some guy just bagged a 860 +/- pound blue fin tuna just off the coast.
crikey that fooker was big.
Old September 25th 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

HOLY ****, that's a big Tuna. I thought we were bad
when we caught a 450lbs Marlin..........................

Landshark

"jim" wrote in message
Landshark wrote:
"jim" wrote in message

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

[...]

FEMA National Situation Update Sept 2 2005 Friday zerg90 Scanner 0 September 3rd 05 03:43 PM
Remember the Fugs + tomatoes m II Shortwave 0 August 8th 04 04:41 PM
IRRS special broadcasts on Friday May 21, 2004 Mike Terry Shortwave 0 May 21st 04 01:32 PM
VoR A04 English N8KDV Shortwave 0 April 1st 04 12:57 PM
ROCHESTER HAMFEST: FRIDAY VS SATURDAY? Bob Swap 4 March 4th 04 06:52 AM