Old October 4th 06, 08:38 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.politics.homosexuality

Default Hail Eris---Eater of Corn ****

Teh Secretary to Teh Imperial Court of MEOW wrote:
All Hail Fluffy!

Yes, it's that time again! On this month's ballot, a rarely-seen award:
the Richard M. Nixon "Pathological Liar", and up for it are many old
favourites and some new ones: Ed "Edmo Wollk00k" Wollmann, Richard the
St00pid, Dickie "FreeSpeechStore" Scoville, Ray "Kazoo" Karczewski,
BowTie, sPammy Russell, Will "Duck" Dockery, Daryl "Going to dog you
all, I am"/crickets chirping Hunt, Ernie "you're all crazy farrel or
his willnots" Primeau the snake-oil baldness-cure salesman of
alt.baldspot, and, surprise of surprises, the Big 8 Management Board. Up
for other awards a Dustin "I outer filthed Rhonda because she had my
emails and she was going to out me, I KNOW it!" Cook, several of the
aforementioned k00ks, William "wcb"/the anti-SPOG Barwell, Jamie Baillie
the spamming anti-spammer, Alan Jones the f'loon (from AMM-J), George
Maloney the net.KKKop of rec.arts.marching.drumcorps, Wabbit (aka the
possibly-ersatz Woger Wiseman (from Reston, VA, this guy), the
legendarily-lame wannabe troll of RRAP and alt.flame), Duane "I can tell
forgers and froggers apart from the real thing, just by reading
headers" Arnold, J. Taylor & Don Findlay (of the "Expanding Earth"
school of thought ("Plate tectonics? Piffle!)), Tim "I SUED SPAMHAUS AND
WON!...What do you mean, I have to track them down and bring them into
the proper jurisdiction myself to collect? Doesn't America rule the
world?" Bolen, Dean Roger "If you can understand me, get yourself
psychiatric help"/"teslacoils" Ray, bob&carole (the anti-pedo),
Double-A, Ken "Kenny Kakes" Pangborn, Rob "Mop Jockey" Wolfe, Donald "I
don't have to prove there's no god! Those theists and their claim that
there 'might' be a deity -- feh!" Alford, and, from alt.baldspot again,
Marcus Cox and Russ H, who don't care about the awards, but just want to
use AUK to harass Ernie Primeau (Uh, no?), and have a good time getting
each other off (verbally).

On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 00:42:29 +0000, Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
wrote:

Here follows the one true ballot for the September 2006 Usenet Kook
Awards. Anybody may vote, but your votes may be disqualified, mocked,
burnt, shredded and/or recycled for use as toilet paper at the Vote
Wrangler's discretion if:

* you are a notorious net.kook
* you attempt to vote twice
* you vote anonymously or with an unidentifiable sockpuppet * you vote
for or against yourself
* you vote in a thread other than this one * you vote in a newsgroup
other than AUK without crossposting to AUK * you follow up to an
incomplete or altered version of the ballot * you have explicitly been
disenfranchised by the Vote Wrangler * you have officially been declared
non-existent

Crossposting the complete, unaltered ballot is permitted. You have until
23:59:59 (11:59:59 PM) UTC on October 10th to cast your votes. Vote
wisely; next time the candidate might be *you*.

See also the "How to Vote" Mini-FAQ for advice:
http://www.netcabal.com/auk/voting.html

RICHARD M NIXON MEMORIAL "PATHOLOGICAL LIAR" AWARD
(Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)

Daryl Hunt
Edmond Heinz Wollmann
Ernest Primeau
Hyerdahl of soc.men
Pamela K Russell
Raymond R Karczewski, a.k.a. "Kazoo teh Convict"
Richard "the st00pid" Bullis
Richard M Scoville
Steve "BowTie"/"Rasta Khan"/"Fly Cooter" Young
The Big Eight Management Board
Will Dockery
none of the above
abstain

KOOK OF THE MONTH
(Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)

Dean Roger Ray, a.k.a. teslacoils2006
Douglas of alt.magick
Dustin Cook
Jamie "the Lamie" Baille
none of the above
abstain

CLUELESS NEWBIE OF THE MONTH
(Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)

Dustin Cook
Jill of soc.men
Vinny Barbarino
none of the above
abstain

COWARD OF THE MONTH
(Vote YES, NO, or abstain)

Dustin Cook

LOONEY MAROON AWARD
(Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

Alan Jones
William Barwell
neither of the above
abstain

JOSEPH BARTLO "PATHETIC ANAL PINEAPPLE" AWARD
(Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

George Maloney, a.k.a.
Wabbit
neither of the above
abstain

TONY SIDAWAY MEMORIAL "DRAMA QUEEN" AWARD
(Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

Duane Arnold
Ernest Primeau
neither of the above
abstain

VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN "WEIRD SCIENCE" AWARD
(Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

Dr. Avenger
J. Taylor & Don Findlay
neither of the above
abstain

PALMJOB PADDLE
(Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

Daryl Hunt
Jamie "the Lamie" Baille
neither of the above
abstain

BALSA GAVEL
(Vote YES, NO, or abstain)

Tim Bolen

GEORGE PICKETT MEMORIAL TROPHY
(Vote YES, NO, or abstain)

Richard M. Scoville

GEORGE ARMSTRONG CUSTER "KICKED @$$" AWARD
(Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

alt.atheism
Douglas of alt.magick
neither of the above
abstain

BOLO BULLIS FOAM DUCK
(Vote YES, NO, or abstain)

Dustin Cook

UNABOMBER SURPRISE
(Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

Dean Roger Ray, a.k.a. teslacoils2006
Jamie "the Lamie" Baille
neither of the above
abstain

KLUCK LYSAGHT "TAR AND FEATHERS" AWARD
(Vote YES, NO, or abstain)

Ernest Primeau

BUSTED URINAL AWARD
(Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)

bob&carole
Jamie "the Lamie" Baille
Kantica22
none of the above
abstain

BARBARA WOODHOUSE MEMORIAL DOG WHISTLE
(Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)

Double-A, trained by Art Deco
Kenneth R Pangborn, trained by Chas Nemo
Roberta "Mop Jockey" Wolfe, trained by Daedalus
none of the above
abstain

OFFICE OF VILLAGE IDIOT
(Vote for one, or abstain)

Kenneth R Pangborn, a.k.a. Kenny Kakes
Donald "Skeptic"/"TJ"/"Your Logic Tutor" Alford
abstain

OFFICE OF KOOKI INFORMATION MINISTER
(Vote for one, or abstain)

Sylvia Sullivan, a.k.a. "PSYLVIA"