Old October 6th 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default A.E. Membership is OPEN

After being on hiatus for a few years, the American Eagle Single-Sideband
CB'ers Club is now accepting new members! A fella named Eric stepped-in and
fired the ol' club back up. So, if you'd like to join, just go to
http://americaneaglessbcbersclub.eri...rms/form1.html
and fill-in the application. The URL for the American Eagle Single-Sideband
CB'ers Club is
http://americaneaglessbcbersclub.eri....com/Home.html
And YES Frank, you can join too. Put your vast knowledge to work, instead of
just being a Newsgroup troll.

Old October 6th 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"A.E. 352" wrote:
After being on hiatus were just being a Newsgroup troll.

Gotcha.
Old October 7th 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Steveo wrote:

"A.E. 352" wrote:

After being on hiatus were just being a Newsgroup troll.

Gotcha.

I used to talk to those guys in the mid 90's which may not seem out of
the ordinary but they are about 80-100 miles north. It helps to have a
PDL II and located hard on the Long Island Sound 130' up. Not saying 5/9
but good enough for a QSO.
Old October 7th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

"A.E. 352" wrote:

After being on hiatus were just being a Newsgroup troll.

Gotcha.

I used to talk to those guys in the mid 90's which may not seem out of
the ordinary but they are about 80-100 miles north. It helps to have a
PDL II and located hard on the Long Island Sound 130' up. Not saying 5/9
but good enough for a QSO.

I'm talking 50 miles or better ssb ground wave tonight on 27.385 lsb and
there ain't a one of them that claim to be AE kin. Oh well, at least my
ears are still good.