Old October 19th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Why so much negativity?

With all the worthwhile things to talk about why do so many like to spread
hatred and negativity?

Old October 19th 06, 06:21 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 00:17:14 -0400, "kf4urw"
wrote in :

With all the worthwhile things to talk about why do so many like to spread
hatred and negativity?

Because it's easier to hate than to think.

Old October 19th 06, 10:55 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Because it's easier to hate than to think.

Thanks for your input...

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtel...QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

Old October 20th 06, 02:50 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
oups.com...
Frank Gilliland wrote:
Because it's easier to hate than to think.

Thanks for your input...

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtel...QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

Well Brian, welcome to the Bozo bin. I haven't thrown you in
it because the tech arguments between you & Frank are always
interesting to me, but this constant spamming is useless.

Good luck on your business ventures, good luck on the new
ISP with all this spamming (To which SBC doesn't tolerate
, ,
http://help.sbcglobal.net/servabuse.php)
looks like it might cost you more than you could make on the
amps.

"upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or
unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain
letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those
areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose"

"For each day that this provision is violated, AT&T Yahoo! may assess a charge of
$50.00 per day for unintentional violations and $500.00 per day for deliberate or
repeated violations"

Landshark

Old October 20th 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:50:26 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote:

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
roups.com...
Frank Gilliland wrote:
Because it's easier to hate than to think.

Thanks for your input...

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtel...QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

Well Brian, welcome to the Bozo bin. I haven't thrown you in
it because the tech arguments between you & Frank are always
interesting to me, but this constant spamming is useless.

more of your idle threatening beahvoir I see why not grow up or are
you realy stuck in attack mode

you are not i my my Bozo bin but I have yet to o see you post
anything postive to the NG
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old October 21st 06, 09:29 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.flame.faggots

Default Why so much niggativity?

Landshark wrote:

bitch snip

I PUNCE

Old October 21st 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.flame.faggots

I PUNCE wrote:
Landshark wrote:

bitch snip

I PUNCE

Because of so many no code cb types pretending to be hams.