Old October 25th 06, 04:16 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default OT baseball

It looks like St Louis fans have reason to be happy tonight. 4-0 Cardinals
in the bottom of the eighth. Any Cardinal fans in rrcb?
Old October 25th 06, 02:09 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 25 Oct 2006 03:16:24 GMT, Steveo wrote:

It looks like St Louis fans have reason to be happy tonight. 4-0 Cardinals
in the bottom of the eighth. Any Cardinal fans in rrcb?

You know I was watching the game. Detroit has the same problem the Yanks had in
1996. The Yanks had about 8 days off, and never got their bats timed. They still
won, but were outhit easily in the series.

Vinnie S.
Old October 26th 06, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Vinnie S. wrote:

On 25 Oct 2006 03:16:24 GMT, Steveo wrote:

It looks like St Louis fans have reason to be happy tonight. 4-0 Cardinals
in the bottom of the eighth. Any Cardinal fans in rrcb?

You know I was watching the game. Detroit has the same problem the Yanks had in
1996. The Yanks had about 8 days off, and never got their bats timed. They still
won, but were outhit easily in the series.

Vinnie S.

Saw a sign a fan had in St. Louis that asked how the reception was in
NY. Too funny. After the Mets bowed out so did I.
Old October 26th 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:02:54 -0400, jim wrote:

You know I was watching the game. Detroit has the same problem the Yanks had in
1996. The Yanks had about 8 days off, and never got their bats timed. They still
won, but were outhit easily in the series.

Vinnie S.

Saw a sign a fan had in St. Louis that asked how the reception was in
NY. Too funny. After the Mets bowed out so did I.

I am too big of a baseball fan, not to follow.

Vinnie S.
Old October 26th 06, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Vinnie S. wrote:
On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:02:54 -0400, jim wrote:

You know I was watching the game. Detroit has the same problem the Yanks had in
1996. The Yanks had about 8 days off, and never got their bats timed. They still
won, but were outhit easily in the series.

Vinnie S.

Saw a sign a fan had in St. Louis that asked how the reception was in
NY. Too funny. After the Mets bowed out so did I.

I am too big of a baseball fan, not to follow.

Vinnie S.

If we were talkin' football then I'd agree. Speaking of which I believe
Steveo's Browns play the Jets this weekend.

Old October 26th 06, 02:02 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:59:38 -0400, jim wrote:

If we were talkin' football then I'd agree. Speaking of which I believe
Steveo's Browns play the Jets this weekend.

I am going to have to bet him a 6 pack. But does he know our defense couldn't
stop a tumbleweed in the desert?

Vinnie S.
Old October 26th 06, 02:10 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Vinnie S. wrote:

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:59:38 -0400, jim wrote:

If we were talkin' football then I'd agree. Speaking of which I believe
Steveo's Browns play the Jets this weekend.

I am going to have to bet him a 6 pack. But does he know our defense couldn't
stop a tumbleweed in the desert?

Vinnie S.

quite brutal i agree though their offense sux canal water. cant believe
we are 4-3 and an easy schedule the rest of the way except for a couple
3 toughies.
Old October 26th 06, 11:56 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 25 Oct 2006 03:16:24 GMT, Steveo wrote:

It looks like St Louis fans have reason to be happy tonight. 4-0
Cardinals in the bottom of the eighth. Any Cardinal fans in rrcb?

You know I was watching the game. Detroit has the same problem the Yanks
had in 1996. The Yanks had about 8 days off, and never got their bats
timed. They still won, but were outhit easily in the series.

Vinnie S.

Yeah and the weather has been rotten for this series too, last nights rain
out and they're calling for more rain today and tomorrow over there.
Old October 26th 06, 12:07 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
Vinnie S. wrote:
On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:02:54 -0400, jim wrote:

You know I was watching the game. Detroit has the same problem the
Yanks had in 1996. The Yanks had about 8 days off, and never got their
bats timed. They still won, but were outhit easily in the series.

Vinnie S.

Saw a sign a fan had in St. Louis that asked how the reception was in
NY. Too funny. After the Mets bowed out so did I.

I am too big of a baseball fan, not to follow.

Vinnie S.

If we were talkin' football then I'd agree. Speaking of which I believe
Steveo's Browns play the Jets this weekend.

I can't believe the Browns are giving 1.5 points. Our offense is totally
fubar and they just fired the OC. The D isn't as bad but pretty banged up.
Old October 26th 06, 12:08 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:59:38 -0400, jim wrote:

If we were talkin' football then I'd agree. Speaking of which I believe
Steveo's Browns play the Jets this weekend.

I am going to have to bet him a 6 pack. But does he know our defense
couldn't stop a tumbleweed in the desert?

Vinnie S.

Heh, the Browns will make them look like the '86 Bears with our pathetic
offense.

I don't care at all about baseball, but my neighbour... jtaylor Shortwave 0 October 25th 04 12:29 AM
Baseball Smile Burr Shortwave 4 October 21st 04 11:36 PM
Baseball playoffs on the radio Paul Van House Broadcasting 0 October 20th 04 03:45 AM
Telegraphic reproduction of baseball games Joel Rubin Shortwave 14 June 9th 04 01:31 AM